B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The whole conversation

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thank you for this replay...nothing beats actual conversations in English for us English speaking folks. I give great credit to Holly and Tweety for learning the English language...they are both very smart women who understand the importance of that in their futures. I have always liked both of these women. They're very natural and "down-to earth" as we say in the U.S. I do have a feeling that they have decided to leave the sex industry...and I applaud them for that. I loved watching them, but always felt they were best friends and not really into fake lesbian sex with each other...although they succumed to that once or twice to please their fans. I think they are gone from RLC but I could be wrong. But at the very least,  they both are trying something different than what they have now. I applaud them for letting us into their lives and wish them well on their next journey in life and I thank them for being"real" as best as they could.

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I think this is a Boing 737. Sorry guys for this technical mention. ✌️(peace)

The plane is a B 787-9.  The flight is non-stop, departures three days a week from Istanbul.  On Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.  Departure time is 02:10.  Flight time is 12 hours and 20 minutes.  It is the only non-stop flight from Istanbul to Bali.  They are probably booked on the Thursday flight.  Holly will leave Barcelona tomorrow for Istanbul on either the 11:45 AM flight or the 17:55 flight, probably the late afternoon flight.   She will have to do a quick COVID test in either Barcelona tomorrow or in Istanbul on Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

The plane is a B 787-9.  The flight is non-stop, departures three days a week from Istanbul.  On Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.  Departure time is 02:10.  Flight time is 12 hours and 20 minutes.  It is the only non-stop flight from Istanbul to Bali.  They are probably booked on the Thursday flight.  Holly will leave Barcelona tomorrow for Istanbul on either the 11:45 AM flight or the 17:55 flight, probably the late afternoon flight.   She will have to do a quick COVID test in either Barcelona tomorrow or in Istanbul on Wednesday.

I meant the aeroplane in this picture. But to fly with the Dreamliner of the latest generation, apart from the tenth, it's really a dream. So I like to fly with if there is still room. The more I hear about the vacation here, the more I would like to fly with Holly-Baby and let the sun shine on my sweet belly on a beach in Bali. Oooohhh wonderfull dreaming. 😴🤩

Holly in no rush to pack tonight.  In fact, she organized stuff in her wardrobe.  So very likely the late afternoon flight.  And it is said that Holly has a place in Barcelona so she will be returning to Barcelona.

IIRC, when Holy and Tweety flew from Barcelona to Dubai, and Tweety tested positive for COVID, and remained in Dubai and Holly flew on to the Seychelles and Maldives, I can't remember the destination.  Holly then returned to Barcelona while Tweety extended her trip by three weeks or so by going skiing with the guy she met on the trip, and then on to Paris.   Holly was shown as being on vacation.   When Tweety didn't return with Holly, she was shown as having left the project.  But she never truly had.

This is looking like a repeat.  I think both Holly and Tweety are very circumspect about this trip with new girls, like Luna, because very few participants are traveling to great destinations at no cost to them, not once, but twice.   After reaching Istanbul, it is likely that Tweety got her guy to pay for Holly's trip.  It is not difficult to imagine the promises that have been made.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly in no rush to pack tonight.  In fact, she organized stuff in her wardrobe.  So very likely the late afternoon flight.  And it is said that Holly has a place in Barcelona so she will be returning to Barcelona.

IIRC, when Holy and Tweety flew from Barcelona to Dubai, and Tweety tested positive for COVID, and remained in Dubai and Holly flew on to the Seychelles and Maldives, I can't remember the destination.  Holly then returned to Barcelona while Tweety extended her trip by three weeks or so by going skiing with the guy she met on the trip, and then on to Paris.   Holly was shown as being on vacation.   When Tweety didn't return with Holly, she was shown as having left the project.  But she never truly had.

This is looking like a repeat.  I think both Holly and Tweety are very circumspect about this trip with new girls, like Luna, because very few participants are traveling to great destinations at no cost to them, not once, but twice.   After reaching Istanbul, it is likely that Tweety got her guy to pay for Holly's trip.  It is not difficult to imagine the promises that have been made.

Sex sales 😄

Remember what Tweety told Luna.   She was going to Istanbul by herself.  She was not meeting anyone. She didn't know what she would do there, but she expected that she would make friends in Istanbul.  She did not expect to return to RLC, but she might occasionally return to Barcelona to see her Barcelona friends.

So how much of what she said was true?  Half-true? False?

Thor proves to be the “ brains “ between the two muscle men ..Yes , he is in dangerous games flirting whatever is moved across Barcelona colleagues ( maybe there’s much  more in what we see ) , in any case , I think he threw one pair of dices with Tweety , betting that perhaps on her last night she would want to enjoy , he didn’t succeed ..He was clever enough to realize that Kristy and Co.is all about games and that he can play the game better , so he left and I think he will target Holly …

Of course it might  have all been just a simple  visit to get to know better B2 or he is now in B4 because both divas are great company 😂🤣😂🤣… But let’s judge the tactics according to what he managed to accomplish with Oks and if he proves that he is just a friend that the girls can trust for everything and not a major player trying to get as many as possible , here we will be to discuss again ..Well done to both guys having brought a different atmosphere  at the concept and for sure  not knowing what it maybe happens , the boring repeated nights seem to be a bad past experience .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thor proves to be the “ brains “ between the two muscle men ..Yes , he is in dangerous games flirting whatever is moved across Barcelona colleagues ( maybe there’s much  more in want we see ) , in any case , I think he threw one pair of dices with Tweety , betting that perhaps on her last night she would want to enjoy , he didn’t succeed ..He was clever enough to realize that Kristy and Co.is all about games and that he can play the game better , so he left and I think he will target Holly …

Of course it might  have all been just a simple  visit to get to know better B2 or he is now in B4 because both do as are great company 😂🤣😂🤣… But let’s judge the tactics according to what he managed to accomplish with Oks and if he proves that he is just a friend that the girls can trust for everything and not a major player trying to get as many as possible , here we will be to discuss again ..Well done to both guys having a different atmosphere  at the concept and for sure  not knowing what it maybe happens , the boring repeated nights seem to be a bad past experience .

If he wins Holly he also has the option of flying on vacation. It seems that she had also put some things they bought together for him in the suitcase. I think we will have a new love / sexual relationship for the future. A vacation can bring people very close and there are no other girls around who could interfere. 😉

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thor proves to be the “ brains “ between the two muscle men ..Yes , he is in dangerous games flirting whatever is moved across Barcelona colleagues ( maybe there’s much  more in want we see ) , in any case , I think he threw one pair of dices with Tweety , betting that perhaps on her last night she would want to enjoy , he didn’t succeed ..He was clever enough to realize that Kristy and Co.is all about games and that he can play the game better , so he left and I think he will target Holly …

Of course it might  have all been just a simple  visit to get to know better B2 or he is now in B4 because both do as are great company 😂🤣😂🤣… But let’s judge the tactics according to what he managed to accomplish with Oks and if he proves that he is just a friend that the girls can trust for everything and not a major player trying to get as many as possible , here we will be to discuss again ..Well done to both guys having a different atmosphere  at the concept and for sure  not knowing what it maybe happens , the boring repeated nights seem to be a bad past experience .

Perhaps he will fly with Holly 😉

Don't forget Tweety is also there ☝️

• Sad 1