B4 - General Topic 2022 #42 (May)

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

wanting to agree with Mr Flexxy's hypothesis I remember that during the late night party in FR suddenly Tweety received a message which she immediately showed to Holly and they both cheered for joy, hugged and kissed. Could it have been authorization for a short vacation for Holly as well? We will see

Perhaps a major win in the lottery? 😉

1 minute ago, moules said:

The blue suitcase contains Tweety's clothes.  She is probably emptying it to take it to Bali

She was trying the clothes on before Luna.  They were far oversized.  I now think Tweety is headed to Bali as well.  The clothes Holly removed looked to be expensive, not clothes that I would expect Tweety to leave behind. 

Just now, moules said:

She was trying the clothes on before Luna.  They were far oversized.  I now think Tweety is headed to Bali as well.  The clothes Holly removed looked to be expensive, not clothes that I would expect Tweety to leave behind. 

Holly bought the cloths and case today, they’re hers, and yes she’s going with Tweety and a guy

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, moules said:

---Or she is leaving B-4, or even leaving RLC.  She has the smallest bedroom in B-4, and if she were staying in B-4, I think she would want to take Tweety's old room.  Similarly, Bea has stayed in the smallest bedroom in B-2 after Cleo left.  Lavi's room has a nice private balcony. 

Facetime conversations with Tweety could be an indication of a trip to Istanbul.  But I have read no post indicating that Tweety has had any such conversations.

There are currently four or five participants whose participation in RLC seems to be limited to occupying a bed.  So perhaps more room changes are in order.

Why would she want Tweety's old room ? It is smaller 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Just said to Luna she’s going to Bali

Oh, sun, sea, beach, palms, electro music, young people, relaxing, yoga, joints, cocktails, all things which Holly can refer to. Ok with cock - tail perhaps a little more, but who knows ...🌞🌊🌴🎶🧑‍🤝‍🧑🏖️👳‍♀️🚬🍸 😄