B4 - General Topic 2022 #41 (May)

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

She tries maybe to find another dildo but now it is too late with Holly back ..

I saw that.  OMG that is kind of hot ... being so horny but unable to cum and madly looking for Lorraine's special dildo. 

2 hours ago, henrik theis said:

Its funny to see and especially hear Holly now they have the big boys as guests. She is a mad giggler, perhaps a bit shy or horny. I think her expectations are high!!😌 Its a long time ago I have heard H and T laugh so loud, and in a high tone

Holly continues to be special here in many ways.  She remains on my top five list I have to admit.

And I would like to revise and extend my remarks regarding the two guys.  The shorter hair guy has a rocking bod.  And when the long-hair Thor puts his hair up, it totally changes his vibe.  So count me as more positive about this than yesterday.

I still don't quite understand how these girls are going to be open to taking their cocks when they don't seem to want to lick another girl's pussy.  I know some will say "they are not lesbians" but if so I can't see how a "non lesbian" does some of the fake stuff we see.   It's possible but I just don't get it.  If you get horny it is human nature for barriers to come down.  Maybe when they do their fake shows they are not even horny.  This make the rip-off even worse I think.

Possibly some of the girls have shared with RLC "hey we are not lesbians so don't expect us to get into it".  Might they have also said "bring in some open-minded Chippendale guys who are down for some fun, and we can show you what we can do on cam"?

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is my first time having the pleasure of seeing Zara bating, and if this is what I expect from her, then I am really missing Ulyana

I found it really fake. Her first looked real. But I find it funny and part of her development.