US General Domestic Politics (2022) #7 Begins 05/10/22.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Du kannst nichts anderes als nur hetzen, Du bist einfach nur ein kleines mieses und sehr dummes wertloses Arschloch das hier als kleiner Egozentriker hier nur Müll postet. Keiner interessiert sich für den vielen Dreck im Übermaß. Du bist nur ein kleines ganz ganz armes Schwein ohne Charakter. Amerikaner haben gut 20 Millionen Indianer umgebracht und deren Lebensgrundlage zerstört indem sie Millionen von Büffel ausgerottet haben. Sei ruhig stolz auf diese Schandtaten - die passen zu Dir, Du kleiner Wichser.

THEOLOGE.DE

Unter schwerstem Missbrauch des Namens Christus überwiegend durch den Protestantismus vollzog sich in Nordamerika der Mord und der Seelenmord an den Indianern.

Very few people in the US (and maybe Canada) are really aware of the genocide perpetrated on Native Americans in North America (US and Canada).  Hence, if everyone knew the actual history, which was not taught when I attended school (perhaps it has changed),  I am sure that no North American would be proud of it--in fact would be ashamed of that part of our history.  You estimate of 20 million is low. A death toll of  100 million figure has been documented by the authors D.E. Stannard, author of American Holocaust I  have included below a brief history of those events in the article below.  For those who wish more education, more reference material is supplied in the article or you can google

"how many native americans were killed in north America"

and if you do, you will see estimates of varying amounts--

Following Christopher Columbus' arrival in North America in 1492, violence and disease killed 90% of the indigenous population — nearly 55 million people — according to a study published this year.Feb 9, 2019

WWW.WORLDFUTUREFUND.ORG

Native American genocide was the largest mass murder in world history.

The main point of history is to learn by it and not repeat the atrocities by Governments, organizations, and by individuals.  Perhaps one day, the world will truly be at peace with one another--probably will not happen in my lifetime--but a wish for my children and their children.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, happyone said:

Very few people in the US (and maybe Canada) are really aware of the genocide perpetrated on Native Americans in North America (US and Canada).  Hence, if everyone knew the actual history, which was not taught when I attended school (perhaps it has changed),  I am sure that no North American would be proud of it--in fact would be ashamed of that part of our history.  You estimate of 20 million is low. A death toll of  100 million figure has been documented by the authors D.E. Stannard, author of American Holocaust I  have included below a brief history of those events in the article below.  For those who wish more education, more reference material is supplied in the article or you can google

"how many native americans were killed in north America"

and if you do, you will see estimates of varying amounts--

Following Christopher Columbus' arrival in North America in 1492, violence and disease killed 90% of the indigenous population — nearly 55 million people — according to a study published this year.Feb 9, 2019

WWW.WORLDFUTUREFUND.ORG

Native American genocide was the largest mass murder in world history.

The main point of history is to learn by it and not repeat the atrocities by Governments, organizations, and by individuals.  Perhaps one day, the world will truly be at peace with one another--probably will not happen in my lifetime--but a wish for my children and their children.

First off if the Indians would've protected their borders & didn't let the Europeans bring their diseases America would've been a 3rd world country. Didn't the Indians sell New York for $12 worth of trinkets 

• Sad 1