US General Domestic Politics (2022) #7 Begins 05/10/22.

10 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Now not one single second did I ever call you out your name, or use any foul language towards you, but what I did do was to correct you in your false statement, so instead of proving or backing up your statement with facts, you chose and Elementary and adolescence name-calling response, so  what it means that your only motivation on here is to divide, and you're not on here for any solutions, So based on your response, makes you a really horrible person

In my book, unjustly labeling supporters of the 2nd Amendment as White supremacists is foul language.

14 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

It was self defense and he was acquitted of murder by a jury of his peers, or didn't your censored Canadian news media tell you that? Maybe Kyle Rittenhouse needs to sue you for libel too for calling him a murderer.:dodgy:

If you read my post above---he didn't sue anyone

For all you liberals who believe that the only people who own guns are conservatives, I remind you that the man who tried to kill Republican members of Congress on a baseball field in Washington, D.C. and severely wounded Rep. Steve Scalise was a loyal Democrat and a staunch supporter of Bernie Sanders. He was also a big fan of Rachel Maddow.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Does AOC even have a brain? Today she said that mass shootings are only committed by young white men.   The shooter in Texas is named Salvador Ramos and his skin color is brown.:huh:

Ex-bartender AOC just shoots off her mouth--you need the gift of gab and be able to listen to be a good bartender

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Her actual quote was "Video games aren’t causing mass shootings, white supremacy is. Sadly the GOP refuse to acknowledge that, bc their strategy relies on rallying a white supremacist base. That‘s why the President hosts stadiums of people chanting “send her back”& targets Congress-members of color." And this was in response from Kevin McCarthy statement,   

Aug 4, 2019
Kevin McCarthy, the GOP House minority leader, also tells Fox News that video games are the problem following the mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton.

And all of these quotes are from August 2019

Sorry, I went back and reread your post. I thought those were your words. Now I realize you were quoting AOC. So my rebuff should have been directed at her instead of you, I'M SORRY.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Jason Reid purchased his home last summer, but has been unable to move in because a tenant...

This is what happens when you live in a demon 😈 crats state

California is so fucked up---laws favor the criminal and not the victim.

Now about those 2nd amendment rights in the Consitution.  

Here is the full text of the Second Amendment: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Well regulated does not mean anyone can own weapons, nor does it mean any type of weapon.  Here is an article that discusses these thoughts.

WWW.MSN.COM

Why would Second Amendment absolutists skip over the actual language in the amendment? Because, of the pesky second and third words The post The Two Key Words From the Second Amendment...

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now about those 2nd amendment rights in the Consitution.  

Here is the full text of the Second Amendment: “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

Well regulated does not mean anyone can own weapons, nor does it mean any type of weapon.  Here is an article that discusses these thoughts.

WWW.MSN.COM

Why would Second Amendment absolutists skip over the actual language in the amendment? Because, of the pesky second and third words The post The Two Key Words From the Second Amendment...

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” That's plain English easy to understand 😉