US General Domestic Politics (2022) #7 Begins 05/10/22.

3 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wow--a extreme right wing Republican Congress person who is talking about blacks and domestic terror--and this is not the entire speech--this clip may be out of context.  Not exactly your demon crat

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow--a extreme right wing Republican Congress person who is talking about blacks and domestic terror--and this is not the entire speech--this clip may be out of context.  Not exactly your demon crat

She said the truth, the evil 😈 wicked demon 😈 crats only care about race when it's a white man

I'v,e turned on cable news 3 or 4 times today to hear any updates on the stomach churning shooting yesterday, and I'm seeing fucking asshole politicians spewing thier usual party line solutions to prevent another such tragedy. One side is for a fight fire with fire and   tighter security approach, and the other side is for more laws of the nature that hate filled mental patients don't consider, before carrying out thier massacres. I saw a senator form Connecticut earlier wailing "we need to do something", we need more laws! 10 years ago 26 people were slaughtered in his state, and he was saying the same thing. If I remember a guy killed his Mother, stole her guns, carried them to school without a carry permit, took them onto school property, broke into the school, and killed 26 people. All these actions had existing laws that he broke, why would another law have changed that outcome? And why is this senator calling for more laws? Sebody tell me? My solution is armed guards at every school to start with. They have them at every govt building, what's more important. Little kids or rotten evil hoodlums, otherwise known as politicians?

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'v,e turned on cable news 3 or 4 times today to hear any updates on the stomach churning shooting yesterday, and I'm seeing fucking asshole politicians spewing thier usual party line solutions to prevent another such tragedy. One side is for a fight fire with fire and   tighter security approach, and the other side is for more laws of the nature that hate filled mental patients don't consider, before carrying out thier massacres. I saw a senator form Connecticut earlier wailing "we need to do something", we need more laws! 10 years ago 26 people were slaughtered in his state, and he was saying the same thing. If I remember a guy killed his Mother, stole her guns, carried them to school without a carry permit, took them onto school property, broke into the school, and killed 26 people. All these actions had existing laws that he broke, why would another law have changed that outcome? And why is this senator calling for more laws? Sebody tell me? My solution is armed guards at every school to start with. They have them at every govt building, what's more important. Little kids or rotten evil hoodlums, otherwise known as politicians?

Ash there's armed guards at every bank also, funny how the democrats 😈 are he'll bent on banning guns 🔫 but don't give a fuck about the 500,000 babies that are murdered every year thur abortion 

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A single vessel carrying 842 Haitians who apparently were trying to reach the United...

If America 🇺🇸 is so racist and  bad why does everyone want to come here ?? 🙄 must be the welfare the American taxpayers give up to the illegal immigrants 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Sorry, 200 years of US constitution with basic right to own guns is absolute junk and inferior. Reform of the US Constitution is long overdue. Biden's speech finally breaking away from the US shitty gun lobby is totally right. Republicans are regressive idiots who fail to see the national reality. Pooh devil!!!!

This is an American problem and we will solve it without advice from some washed up fucking ex German politician. Take care of your own fucked up country and get your hateful bigoted nose out of ours. With Germany's history of evil behavior where the hell do you get off criticizing the U.S. Constitution. People who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones, fool.  You are almost as stupid and ignorant as Beto O'Rourke.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

This is an American problem and we will solve it without advice from some washed up fucking ex German politician. Take care of your own fucked up country and get your hateful bigoted nose out of ours. With Germany's history of evil behavior where the hell do you get off criticizing the U.S. Constitution. People who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones, fool.  You are almost as stupid and ignorant as Beto O'Rourke.

Immer diese gleiche alte Leier von Dir. Das mit dem Glashaus würde ich Dir bei 50.000.000 toten Indianern sehr empfehlen. Scham und Schande. 😬

• Like 1