US General Domestic Politics (2022) #7 Begins 05/10/22.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Gets away with murder and then they make him a millionaire. 

It was self defense and he was acquitted of murder by a jury of his peers, or didn't your censored Canadian news media tell you that? Maybe Kyle Rittenhouse needs to sue you for libel too for calling him a murderer.:dodgy:

8 hours ago, fisherman said:

That’s a damming indictment of your elected government. We don’t have guns in UK and that includes our members of parliament. Some police over here are trained to use firearm’s in emergencies and we don’t get mass gun killings so something must be wrong with your system I guess it’s like most things over there it’s about dollars 

Yes, that is a damning indictment of our elected government. Recently Joe Biden said that MAGA is the most extreme organization in the history of the U.S. MAGA members are primarily law abiding working class people.So when the president of the U.S. makes such a statement that does make me fearful of the government.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Does AOC even have a brain? Today she said that mass shootings are only committed by young white men.   The shooter in Texas is named Salvador Ramos and his skin color is brown.:huh:

Her actual quote was "Video games aren’t causing mass shootings, white supremacy is. Sadly the GOP refuse to acknowledge that, bc their strategy relies on rallying a white supremacist base. That‘s why the President hosts stadiums of people chanting “send her back”& targets Congress-members of color." And this was in response from Kevin McCarthy statement,   

Aug 4, 2019
Kevin McCarthy, the GOP House minority leader, also tells Fox News that video games are the problem following the mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton.

And all of these quotes are from August 2019

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Some people believe everything they read without checking out the facts---no wonder disinformation runs rampant:sad:

WWW.SNOPES.COM

Kyle Rittenhouse has threatened lawsuits against the news media, but there was no pending case involving the ABC talk show.
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Update December 1, 2021: Correcting spelling in last name in paragraph 7.
WWW.USATODAY.COM

A claim about a dismissed motion in a lawsuit Rittenhouse filed against Goldberg is satire. There is no such lawsuit.

I wasn't the one who posted it. It was Spying1 keeps posting these far right articles.  I just repied to the post that was made.

36 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Her actual quote was "Video games aren’t causing mass shootings, white supremacy is. Sadly the GOP refuse to acknowledge that, bc their strategy relies on rallying a white supremacist base. That‘s why the President hosts stadiums of people chanting “send her back”& targets Congress-members of color." And this was in response from Kevin McCarthy statement,   

Aug 4, 2019
Kevin McCarthy, the GOP House minority leader, also tells Fox News that video games are the problem following the mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton.

And all of these quotes are from August 2019

White supremacy? The guy who killed all these kids in Texas was a brown skinned Hispanic named Salvador Ramos, dumb ass.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

The GOP and NRA are one & the same. This carnage will continue, I mean, what's to stop it? It's like striking a match and throwing it into a gas soaked room, and then scratching your head wondering why the room burned down.

And the American news media and the Democratic Party are one and the same.