B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

14 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

it is the toilet shower room in b4 as the only room with a light on

The window in the shower room is facing to the side of the house and the windows seen from b7 is at the backyard side.

20 minutes ago, moules said:

If 3-15 shows the hall with the door and the brightly lit window, then, according to the floor plan,  the dark window to the right of the door is Karen and Oks room, which is brightly lit.

3-2 (karen and Oks room) shows a glass door, with a shade pulled down, but not reaching the bottom of the door, and a window to the door's left with a shade pulled fully down.  3-7 reveals that the door leads to the balcony.  There is no balcony in 4-6.

Im not sure where the door we see at the balcony at 3-7 is leading to. But must be Oks and Karens room somehow. At least according to the overview drawing.

I think we can all agree that with  the years , this villa will see for sure new camera installations and improvements , the comments and posts ford subscribers here at CC or at messages send directly to RLC will certainly help for this .At the moment , I think it is wise to give time so as to discover these new people we have on screen and most of all , perhaps manage to decode this first time ever RLC decision to give to males single rooms in the Barcelona apartments , only this by itself makes it pretty interesting 😇

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think we can all agree that with  the years , this villa will see for sure new camera installations and improvements , the comments and posts ford subscribers here at CC or at messages send directly to RLC will certainly help for this .At the moment , I think it is wise to give time so as to discover these new people we have on screen and most of all , perhaps manage to decode this first time ever RLC decision to give to males single rooms in the Barcelona apartments , only this by itself makes it pretty interesting 😇

Too bad that they are still on this trend put two girls in the same bedroom.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Too bad that they are still on this trend put two girls in the same bedroom.

At least the original villa is “ free to go “and the men attention is concentrated there I believe with the presence of the 3 divas and the newcomers .. Holly and Tweety single is more positive than Karen and Oks sharing as we don’t know them .. I will definitely start my complains 😂🤣 as soon as I realize that these two needed a room by herself , like for example it is obvious in B2 and B1 with the sisters . Let’s see .

Just now, costa049 said:

Who else thinks that the cameras at Karen and Oks room are a bit badly installed and with not so good angles?

I think that almost every one. The worst part is that the wardrobe have doors and no cam angle to watch the other side.