Just now, WRegularly said:

Hi there, been here for years, I've never commented before but I'm glad to see so many apartments at RLC once again after the incident from 2019. I hope RLC is coming back in their prime.

Welcome with your first post 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

To the right of 4-4  and above 4-5, there is a large space with no cameras.

If you mean the stairs going up by the pool, that might just be to the outside area like they have in b4 with the stairs by the pool.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

In Oks and Karens room there is like an empty closet in the corner where they can hide and change clothes off cam, now who came up with that idea 🙄

I didn't found it. One door leads to a balcony and the other to the hall. Maybe by the wardrobe one can hide in a small blind pot. To this bedroom have bad cam angles.

So , another revolutionary move by RLC and a look to the future by adding two males ..let’s see about this experiment and what the hopes or expectations from them to go into this “ testing “ means ..

13 minutes ago, WRegularly said:

Hi there, been here for years, I've never commented before but I'm glad to see so many apartments at RLC once again after the incident from 2019. I hope RLC is coming back in their prime.

It is always up to the tenants .. Russia worked not only because of the big variety and number of apartments but because the responsible casting team there were amazing in their recruitment role , they should have  brought them in Barcelona to make miracles as they were responsible on finding some incredible tenants to ever join the project .

Welcome at the forum posting 😇

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

In Oks and Karens room there is like an empty closet in the corner where they can hide and change clothes off cam, now who came up with that idea 🙄

Sorry. just found it on Replay one of them walking out of it. 100% lame.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Ora anche i ragazzi faranno spettacoli di massaggi tra' loro e masturbazioni collettive😂😂 che appartamento ridicolo.

Maxfactor will be happy 😊 

• Upvote 1