Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hopefully she'll be so confused she'll wander into my house...🤣

I think she knows even better the addresses  in your region 😏

• Haha 2

I have few observations/ conclusions from opening B7.

1) I didn't expect that Bogdan & Nelly to be participants again after they left B4 almost a year ago.  I think Bogdan & Nelly didn't have a choice other then being online participants again. The other choice is for them to move out of this nice villa and rent apartment on their own which they probably can't afford.

2) My expectation is that B7 is likely to be a quiet place with no parties as long as Uncle Bogdan & Auntie Nelly 😉 are there. 

3) For the two new guys, the most they can do is to hook up with any of the girls from the other Barcelona apartments. I don't think that they will be able to pick up girls from bars or night clubs and bring them to a place full of cameras. We observed in the past some guys were brought to different apartments by RLC girls and some of these guys didn't like the cameras and they left.   I am sure girls from outside won't like the idea of cameras being around.  

This is my humble opinion. 

• Like 1

I know I’m not telling anybody what they don’t already know, but I hear the same music playing from both the b4 terrace/pool area and b7 terrace area so that’s another indicator the apartments are right by each other.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kardinalli said:

I know I’m not telling anybody what they don’t already know, but I hear the same music playing from both the b4 terrace/pool area and b7 terrace area so that’s another indicator the apartments are right by each other.

Is a fact, not a theory.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have few observations/ conclusions from opening B7.

1) I didn't expect that Bogdan & Nelly to be participants again after they left B4 almost a year ago.  I think Bogdan & Nelly didn't have a choice other then being online participants again. The other choice is for them to move out of this nice villa and rent apartment on their own which they probably can't afford.

2) My expectation is that B7 is likely to be a quiet place with no parties as long as Uncle Bogdan & Auntie Nelly 😉 are there. 

3) For the two new guys, the most they can do is to hook up with any of the girls from the other Barcelona apartments. I don't think that they will be able to pick up girls from bars or night clubs and bring them to a place full of cameras. We observed in the past some guys were brought to different apartments by RLC girls and some of these guys didn't like the cameras and they left.   I am sure girls from outside won't like the idea of cameras being around.  

This is my humble opinion. 

I also think that is easier to convince a guy to have sex under cam than a woman. Men accept anything to score. 🤣

42 minutes ago, moules said:

Jennifer, Samson is, as the expression goes, well hung (when flaccid).  That's why I posted that when the news reaches Masha, she will quickly arrange yet another trip to Barcelona, and leave Sam with the hairdresser.

Moules … you are French if I am not mistaken so I am surprised you think size would matter here.  Size DOES matter but you have to start with someone you feel good being naked with.  

But to your point … absolutely … Masha will be drawn to that cock like a fish to water.