5 hours ago, moules said:

Can Nelly remain sufficiently sober that she does not wind up jumping on Samson or Thor or both?

All great points Moules.  Excellent said! 

Only think on this one point that Nelly will stay away from other men as part of being true to Bogdan.  I believe Nelly thinks bisexual relationships are OK in her view of what marriage means.  But I do not think she would go after a guy UNLESS she had clear approval from Bogdan. 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan is fine ,  but Nelly’s life in Barcelona , I don’t know , I simply can’t attach to it and I can’t sympathize with the girl . I don’t obviously know her , she has done no harm to me and she’s maybe the best girl with the best heart , a real soulmate  and amazing friend to anyone ..But she belongs in my head to these kind of people that I don’t like without being able to identify any particular reason , very strange ..Perhaps I think deeply in my thoughts that she presents a very strong and powerful personality but in reality she’s a very insecure and scared person , hiding at the difficult times behind the shield of a husband who doesn’t only love her but worships her ..Pff , I don’t know

When I first started to read this I said to myself "there he goes again hating on Nelly" but you did express yourself nicely here and at least shared why she bugs you so much.  I would have the same feelings you do about Nelly if she did not love my heart throb Martina the way she does.  If you think I am living perhaps vicariously through Nelly ... you would be right!  But knowing that Nelly loved Martina and may still love her ... she deserves a place in my heart that will always be there.  Yes she has problems and is a bit of a basket case ... but like you said she is a strong personality and her smile tells you everything you need to know.  You should soften your view on Nelly and just pray every night and be thankful that Bogdan is married to her and not you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

But maybe these guys can be magnets for some amazing girl visitors 😇

Unless they are sexually open-minded like Masha, this is going to be a difficult challenge, even for these guys.  A lot of girls would go home with these guys to get laid.  But on cam?  Not so sure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Unless they are sexually open-minded like Masha, this is going to be a difficult challenge, even for these guys.  A lot of girls would go home with these guys to get laid.  But on cam?  Not so sure.

You mean the Masha that is a paid contractor for RLC?

44 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

When I first started to read this I said to myself "there he goes again hating on Nelly" but you did express yourself nicely here and at least shared why she bugs you so much.  I would have the same feelings you do about Nelly if she did not love my heart throb Martina the way she does.  If you think I am living perhaps vicariously through Nelly ... you would be right!  But knowing that Nelly loved Martina and may still love her ... she deserves a place in my heart that will always be there.  Yes she has problems and is a bit of a basket case ... but like you said she is a strong personality and her smile tells you everything you need to know.  You should soften your view on Nelly and just pray every night and be thankful that Bogdan is married to her and not you.

If I were Bogdan , I think I would have already gone my own way and abandon a woman that despite showing my disappointment of her actions , she kept on doing them .. Were I Bogdan , this relationship would have been over , especially understanding that my abilities are in a great level and can help me make my life in Barcelona … Apparently I am not Bogdan 😂and as long as he’s happy with his wife , it is the most important ..But , what I have learned in life is that “ don’t do to others this that you don’t want happening to you “ ..And Nelly either sooner or later will experience the other side of the flipped coin .. I hope it won’t happen on cameras because , in my humble opinion , the 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 for Bogdan will be 10 times more of what we saw Nelly and Martina doing .. Nelly can never make anything without Bogdan , if he ever abandoned her she would collapse completely ..Bogdan might get sad , cry , feel betrayed and whatever but he will stand on his feet because in comparison to her , Barcelona is both business and life , expanding and building for his better future when Nelly’s concern is to enjoy the benefits that come to her because she has a husband who is totally weak towards her .

It is really bad for the moral thoughts I have concerning married couples , but I would so much love Bogdan fuck the brains out of any GOV …And then we can see how Ms.Nelly will react when we already know that she was so jealous only even when Bogdan was giving friendly / work ethic hugs to the girls back in B4 days .

I seriously have zero respect for people who come home to their dog (who clearly missed her) and are indifferent to their dogs (sit on her phone and could care less about her dog who need her attention)..  ZERO respect and she does not deserve such a sweet dog.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You mean the Masha that is a paid contractor for RLC?

Yes of course Max.  You strengthen my point.  Finding girls to come to B7 to fuck on cam is not going to be easy.   We've seen LOTS of girls who get paid on RLC ... and MANY of them won't do it either!!

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes of course Max.  You strengthen my point.  Finding girls to come to B7 to fuck on cam is not going to be easy.   We've seen LOTS of girls who get paid on RLC ... and MANY of them won't do it either!!

Yes I was agreeing with you...the only girls these guys are going to fuck, are the ones in these two houses.  That will lead to a very poor result for RLC.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yes I was agreeing with you...the only girls these guys are going to fuck, are the ones in these two houses.  That will lead to a very poor result for RLC.

OK yes.  Soooo ... seeing Holly all chipper the last couple of days ... maybe the conversation went something like this:

RLC:  What do we need to do to get you girls to do more on cam?

Girls:  We need more sexy willing and able guys that are OK with "just sex" and who are not shy.

RLC:  Oh you mean like the guys who visit Masha ... who come for just sex?

Girls:  NO not like those guys.  Like handsome guys.  But yes, handsome cute guys and we might then let them fuck us.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK yes.  Soooo ... seeing Holly all chipper the last couple of days ... maybe the conversation went something like this:

RLC:  What do we need to do to get you girls to do more on cam?

Girls:  We need more sexy willing and able guys that are OK with "just sex" and who are not shy.

RLC:  Oh you mean like the guys who visit Masha ... who come for just sex?

Girls:  NO not like those guys.  Like handsome guys.  But yes, handsome cute guys and we might then let them fuck us.

Yeah I suppose, then one guy fucks another chick and Holly, Tweetie a new girl or Loraine or one of the guys is out of line or whatever... someone gets jealous or mad or is trying to avoid someone (like Holly/Bruno) and nobody is talking to anyone.  

On 11/05/2022 at 18:24, tle said:

Ils ont un adorable petit chien...

Nelly and Bogdan's dog is nice and practical, as in B4 we have the cats, they serve as garnish, and when the lamb is a little bland, we make up for it on the garnish, the same for RLC, when the apartments are empty , it allows you to simulate presence by triggering the cameras.