14 hours ago, Catmaster said:

I think the main reason why N&B left active service was Nelly's condition. Bogdan lend a helping hand from time to time in the Cathouse. Maybe they really became assistants to the RLC management. Their return to active service might be temporarrely, or the Doghouse (B7) is the new RLC headquarter in Barcelona. 

I think Nelly has a serious addiction issue and not just to drugs and alcohol. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I will book the next flight to Barcelona and will look for people to do a threesome or foursome. Who knows who I will casually meet. 😂

Guys it was just a joke. I think today is Thursday Night Fever with all the entertainment that there can be. But not for us. 😁

I have few questions and iI can't find answers to them. It will be great if anyone of the veteran members of RLC and CC (such as Noldus or the moderators) can answer these questions.

1) Since when RLC has the B7 villa ? My understanding is that the B4 villa is owned by the person who acquired RLC in 2017. Was the B7 villa owned by RLC since 2017 and they never put the villa online until this week ? 

2) Whenever some of B4 tenants go into the garage in front of the penthouse and disappear for some time over the last year or so, is it possible that they go to B7 and spend sometime there ? Are B7 and B4 connected through the B4 garage ?

3) If RLC has the B7 villa for few years, what made them to put it online now ? Is there a significant decline in their subscription revenues and this is a way to improve things ?

I hope to read answers to my questions from some of the veterans on here.  

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have few questions and iI can't find answers to them. It will be great if anyone of the veteran members of RLC and CC (such as Noldus or the moderators) can answer these questions.

1) Since when RLC has the B7 villa ? My understanding is that the B4 villa is owned by the person who acquired RLC in 2017. Was the B7 villa owned by RLC since 2017 and they never put the villa online until this week ? 

2) Whenever some of B4 tenants go into the garage in front of the penthouse and disappear for some time over the last year or so, is it possible that they go to B7 and spend sometime there ? Are B7 and B4 connected through the B4 garage ?

3) If RLC has the B7 villa for few years, what made them to put it online now ? Is there a significant decline in their subscription revenues and this is a way to improve things ?

I hope to read answers to my questions from some of the veterans on here.  

As I could understand of the layout the garage leads to the front of B4. B7 is the next house on the right. I believe that there is a passage through the lower backyard that doesn't have camera.  The same passage that the intruder used.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As I could understand of the layout the garage leads to the front of B4. B7 is the next house on the right. I believe that there is a passage through the lower backyard that doesn't have camera.  The same passage that the intruder used.

I know that you can leave B4 from either the front door or the garage. For the last few months, Bogdan sometimes used to enter B4 from the garage and knowing now that he was living with Nelly in B7 villa next door. So that means the garage connected to B7 ?

Which lower backyard you mean ? the B4 backyard ?

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that you can leave B4 from either the front door or the garage. For the last few months, Bogdan sometimes used to enter B4 from the garage and knowing now that he was living with Nelly in B7 villa next door. So that means the garage connected to B7 ?

Which lower backyard you mean ? the B4 backyard ?

I think Bogdan entered by the garage because he have the keys. For all this time since he left the project he continued doing service for RLC.

The backyard that you can see on cam 5-6 in B4. The stairs by the pool go all the way down.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think Bogdan entered by the garage because he have the keys. For all this time since he left the project he continued doing service for RLC.

The backyard that you can see on cam 5-6 in B4. The stairs by the pool go all the way down.

B7, Alice and The Secret Garden, a new fairy tale begins. 🤫🤭

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know that Bogdan performs some duties for RLC for a couple of years. What I meant is there a direct connection between B4 & B7 ? so the person doesn't need to leave B4 or B7 to go to the other villa. It is like two people staying at 2 separate rooms at a hotel but there is a door from the inside that connects the two rooms together.