1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that Bogdan performs some duties for RLC for a couple of years. What I meant is there a direct connection between B4 & B7 ? so the person doesn't need to leave B4 or B7 to go to the other villa. It is like two people staying at 2 separate rooms at a hotel but there is a door from the inside that connects the two rooms together. 

Could exist now a passage. Don't know exactly were. Maybe going back on the posts here someone commented about it. They wall to wall so placing a door somewhere is possible.

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could exist now a passage. Don't know exactly were. Maybe going back on the posts here someone commented about it. They wall to wall so placing a door somewhere is possible.

The gradient between B-4 and B-7 is too steep.  The retaining wall by the B-7 pool, to keep B-4f rom sliding into B-7 cost more than the pool itself.

The concrete railing  cap on the balcony as seen in daylight in B-5 indicates the original house is quite old.  Where Bogdan and Nelly sleep, a mini-penthouse is really too small for a bedroom, and the bath is closet-size.  So probably originally, this was an office or study, or artist's study. 

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

As I could understand of the layout the garage leads to the front of B4. B7 is the next house on the right. I believe that there is a passage through the lower backyard that doesn't have camera.  The same passage that the intruder used.

Yes there is a passage but not conected to b7, and like you said the garage leads to the front of b4 and is not connected to b7, and there is no door or anything that makes you go directly from b4 to b7. But since they are so close they just have to go up to the road and walk few meters to get to the other villa.

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have few questions and iI can't find answers to them. It will be great if anyone of the veteran members of RLC and CC (such as Noldus or the moderators) can answer these questions.

1) Since when RLC has the B7 villa ? My understanding is that the B4 villa is owned by the person who acquired RLC in 2017. Was the B7 villa owned by RLC since 2017 and they never put the villa online until this week ? 

When Nelly started getting tired of being in B4 last year, they started looking around for something else. B7 was then for sale and I think Bogdan got RLC to take over the house somehow. I do not know exactly when, but around Christmas I think. I also think they had an apartment downtown before that.

2) Whenever some of B4 tenants go into the garage in front of the penthouse and disappear for some time over the last year or so, is it possible that they go to B7 and spend sometime there ? Are B7 and B4 connected through the B4 garage ?

It is possible to get out of the garage, but there is a large garage door. Think they use it for private phone calls and Loraine for their study calls, when there was no free space elsewhere in the house.
B4 and B7 have the driveway next door, so there is a very short way between. It is also possible to walk between the properties via the lower garden in B4, do I think..

3) If RLC has the B7 villa for few years, what made them to put it online now ? Is there a significant decline in their subscription revenues and this is a way to improve things ?

I do not know why they postponed taking B7 online.
There have been some times I thought it would come on, but then things have happened that have postponed it. Sudden changes in participants in other apartments, changes in the pandemic and the war.

I hope to read answers to my questions from some of the veterans on here.  

See my answers in bold

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

All this new activity ... B7, Sam, new apartment in Prague, new girls, Eva/Mat ... and STILL Leora sits on her bed on her phone showing her fat pussy and gets top cam.

I simply do not get it.

About Leora, your right, strange 'viewing' of nothing....

I will add: the same thing for Masha, a sex machine that, in the end, does not bring anything interesting, unless you are a teenage voyeur

At the end, all tastes are in nature and if these cases please customers, it is good for them.

There is a room with no camera, cam 2-6 right corner is entrance,

Yesterday bogdan went there change clothes and come out,

another stupid office  were real things will happening without our knowledge

• Sad 1