B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

14 hours ago, Noldus said:

See my answers in bold

Thx Noldus for answering the questions and shedding some lights on what happened with B7. 

I think Bogdan doesn't play an important and vital role with RLC to convince them to rent or buy B7. Because if he is a vital and important employee, he wouldn't be back with Nelly as active participants. 

I think that B7 was not supposed to be online and they decided later to put it online. From what I am seeing that the RLC's guy who is playing musical chairs with switching the free cams on and off until the time of this post for many of the apartments, I can say that putting B7 online hasn't achieved so far what RLC was hoping to achieve with boosting the number of subscriptions  

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

They changed today? I don't even remember the original sentence tbh. 😅

It’s already 3 days that I have seen this , wanted always to mention but …😬😬🙄

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2339 Holly & Tweety left B7

The visit was as exciting as watching paint dry. Tweets and Hols didn't even get offered a drink. 

I thought they were all going out somewhere but delayed going because one of the girls was busy talking on the phone but no she finished her call and got food for herself, shortly after T and H left so it was just a social call.