B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I think they need one more outdoor cam, probably from behind the couches facing towards the pool

Yes. Because seting up the cam 4-1 a little higher will give a bigger blind spot.

Very easily party predicted , very nice that everyone is there …EXCEPT CLEOPATRA 😡🤬I am sorry , amazing woman but it is time for her to be replaced , she has no interest for either anything or anyone and this comes as the last proof 😡🤬😡🤬 Pure disappointment , however I won’t accept that it is completely her fault as I think she tried in the beginning only to be “ slapped “ by Kristy for no similar things ( never she did anything in B2 again with outsiders when almost everyday she is out - but as I said maybe sleeping in her normal apartment ) and also the stupidities from Beatrice that she wouldn’t open her the door or allow her some late might visitors ..So , time’s up for Cleopatra.

I can’t wait to have Eva and Matvei in the party and looking at almost everyone , I proudly present my thoughts of the new candidate….

PLEASE ALL WELCOME LUNA to the theory that Eva and Matvei will try to approach for a dozen of reasons ..Starting with first two , English speaking so for both of them to practice and enjoy some talks other than Russian , second , girl who isn’t this easy in this Russian speaking world , very social Eva and Matvei will notice ..But then , it is maybe Eva and Matvei and Loraine PART 2 in Loraine’s room ..Enjoy the party 😇

EDIT ; as soon as I finished the post , good friend Noldus provided the update , therefore , farewell to a super nice girl but her life is in Barcelona and not on cameras .

21 minutes ago, RdKing said:

DDHM must be sad 😁

ddhm is happy seeing a guy being an excellent flirting tactics mister and after 72 hours fucking one of his roomates even considering it a colossal mistake ..Now , why I should be sad , it is something that you only understand , so , it’s great that you have this thought 😇 Enjoy watching isolated people , sad tenants and antisocial RLC employees , they are the ones that say “ thank you “ to the money paid for simply being on cameras as their contract suggests .

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very easily party predicted , very nice that everyone is there …EXCEPT CLEOPATRA 😡🤬I am sorry , amazing woman but it is time for her to be replaced , she has no interest for either anything or anyone and this comes as the last proof 😡🤬😡🤬 Pure disappointment , however I won’t accept that it is completely her fault as I think she tried in the beginning only to be “ slapped “ by Kristy for no similar things ( never she did anything in B2 again with outsiders when almost everyday she is out - but as I said maybe sleeping in her normal apartment ) and also the stupidities from Beatrice that she wouldn’t open her the door or allow her some late might visitors ..So , time’s up for Cleopatra.

I can’t wait to have Eva and Matvei in the party and looking at almost everyone , I proudly present my thoughts of the new candidate….

PLEASE ALL WELCOME LUNA to the theory that Eva and Matvei will try to approach for a dozen of reasons ..Starting with first two , English speaking so for both of them to practice and enjoy some talks other than Russian , second , girl who isn’t this easy in this Russian speaking world , very social Eva and Matvei will notice ..But then , it is maybe Eva and Matvei and Loraine PART 2 in Loraine’s room ..Enjoy the party 😇

Yeh DDhm, she left today.