B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

So …We have.. off contract Alexandra and Lucian getting fucked in B7 , Holly having sex daily off contract when she had just twice while on contract and today Olivia , a month ago or so , Ginger in B2 with her guy at that time .. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So …We have.. off contract Alexandra and Lucian getting fucked in B7 , Holly having sex daily off contract when she had just twice while on contract and today Olivia , a month ago or so , Ginger in B2 with her guy at that time .. 

I dont think they care so much about being on contract or not, they just do it. But I wouldnt say Olivia did more tonight than when she was on contract. She had sex with several girls and had sex with Daniel also in b4.

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The return of Olivia, if it can be defined as a return, means that most likely the quartet is still in Barcelona on standby. I don't think she is alone.

She was in B5 with Ulyana, another Girl (named as another sister by others) and a group of guys, (one was clearly Ulyana's BF) the other day, maybe Tuesday? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

She was in B5 with Ulyana, another Girl (named as another sister by others) and a group of guys, (one was clearly Ulyana's BF) the other day, maybe Tuesday? 

Then at the very least they will return for the arrival of winter or in case of emergency. It doesn't make sense that they're there in Barcelona for nothing.

14 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Then at the very least they will return for the arrival of winter or in case of emergency. It doesn't make sense that they're there in Barcelona for nothing.

We might never know. Couple weeks ago they were at a friends Villa in another city in Spain.

They may be off-contract, but they are financially compensated.  You don't really believe that Cecilia did all those 'shows' gratis?  Or that when Holly was in B-5 for Masha's visit, that she was there because she had a generous heart?  That was the visit that C&C babysat Masha's apartment.  To be clear, the Rasputin's, Daniel's, etc., are not compensated

But be suspicious about gratis participation when a former participant suddenly appears at an apartment and has sex under bright lights and does more on camera at this apartment than she did as a participant.  The recent Asian guest in B-6 supposedly would not have sex on cam unless she was paid.  Perhaps RLC's response to that was to have Olivia visit.  For Eva and Mat to be interesting to most watchers, they need to have a visitor or visitors to their apartment.  As a couple, Mat detracts from Eva, and visitors are there because of her, not him.  Ask yourself, if Masha and Sam were to visit Barcelona, would Masha be excited by the idea of having sex with Mat?

As for the Russian quartet, who returned to Barcelona supposedly after a vacation to Georgia (the country), would not surprise me at all that they are being financially supported by RLC, as they were when they were suddenly booted from B-1. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Ask yourself, if Masha and Sam were to visit Barcelona, would Masha be excited by the idea of having sex with Mat?

Has she ever turned down a cock?   

Although you have a point, that "threesome" with Eva and  Mat was pretty lame.

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

They may be "off contract" but they could still be on the payroll and get paid on a "per fuck" basis.  This is the new gig economy!

I wonder if RLC has made a recent change where they will provide compensation to "off contract" cast members.  Lord knows there have been a slew of comments here about how they do not do anything when they are not on contract.  

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Has she ever turned down a cock?   

Although you have a point, that "threesome" with Eva and  Mat was pretty lame.

I don't know Jen. I actually enjoyed it after I watched the entire scene. At first I kinda just skimmed over it but when I let the entire video play I discovered a few things I missed the first time around like Eva and Olivia eating each other out and Eva fingering Olivia's ass. I agree with Jetlag who felt that Mat was kind of in the way and that I would have preferred watching just Eva and Olivia go at it. I did think it was a big improvement over the past failed threesomes at the apartment. I still think a horny Eva is great to watch and have always found her lesbian trysts to be her forte. I think that Mat does get in the way of the lesbian action...I hope that Eva at some point can get to be with another woman/women by herself with no Mat around. I think then Eva can probably show us a thing or about lesbian sex like she used to do in Russia. In the right slow, low key environment, where Eva can work her magic with other gay or bi women, we haven't seen that yet in Barca...I'm still hoping.