B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

15 minutes ago, DWI said:

I don't know Jen. I actually enjoyed it after I watched the entire scene. At first I kinda just skimmed over it but when I let the entire video play I discovered a few things I missed the first time around like Eva and Olivia eating each other out and Eva fingering Olivia's ass.

I'm confused.  My comment was reference to the Mat/Eva/Masha threesome.  

I do agree that every Mat/Eva/X threesome has progressively gotten better.  Hopefully before their contract runs out we will see Mat fuck the other girl.   Or maybe they will go "off contract" and visit a cast member  and fuck each other's brains out.  OR we will see that beautiful lesbian love between Eva and the other girl.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Ich bin verwirrt. Mein Kommentar bezog sich auf den Mat/Eva/Masha-Dreier.  

Ich stimme zu, dass jeder Mat/Eva/X-Dreier zunehmend besser geworden ist. Hoffentlich werden wir sehen, wie Mat das andere Mädchen fickt, bevor ihr Vertrag ausläuft. Oder vielleicht gehen sie "vertragslos" und besuchen einen Darsteller und ficken sich gegenseitig den Verstand aus.

Ist Fotzen lecken und Arsch fingern eine neue Therapie, die Eva in ihrem Physiologie-Studium gelernt hat? Zahlt die Kasse das auch oder ist es nur Privat?😉😁

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I'm confused.  My comment was reference to the Mat/Eva/Masha threesome.  

I do agree that every Mat/Eva/X threesome has progressively gotten better.  Hopefully before their contract runs out we will see Mat fuck the other girl.   Or maybe they will go "off contract" and visit a cast member  and fuck each other's brains out.

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

1 minute ago, Friese60 said:

Is licking cunts and fingering ass a new therapy that Eva learned in her physiology degree? Does the cash register also pay for this or is it just private? 😉 😁

Hi Friese,

Eva has always been into anal, with both men and woman, since her earliest days in the Russian apartment...its just part of her sexual identity. After watching her for several years I think her penchant for anal sex is quite real and not "learned" in any class. As for getting paid for being an RLC participant, well, none of us really knows if they are enjoying real sex or whether everything is scripted. I don't have the time to worry about such things but I do lean towards believing some of the sexual stuff is authentic. I also believe some of the sex is "planned" in a sense but not neccesarily fake and devoid of feelings and emotion. Of course we do see fake lesbian shows quite a bit on RLC and I am not a fan of those. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hallo Friese,

Eva stand schon immer auf Anal, sowohl mit Männern als auch mit Frauen, seit ihren frühesten Tagen in der russischen Wohnung ... es ist nur ein Teil ihrer sexuellen Identität. Nachdem ich sie mehrere Jahre lang beobachtet habe, denke ich, dass ihre Vorliebe für Analsex ziemlich real und in keiner Klasse "erlernt" ist. Was die Bezahlung als RLC-Teilnehmer betrifft, nun, keiner von uns weiß wirklich, ob er echten Sex genießt oder ob alles geskriptet ist. Ich habe nicht die Zeit, mir über solche Dinge Gedanken zu machen, aber ich neige dazu zu glauben, dass einige der sexuellen Dinge authentisch sind. Ich glaube auch, dass ein Teil des Sex in gewisser Weise "geplant" ist, aber nicht unbedingt falsch und frei von Gefühlen und Emotionen. Natürlich sehen wir bei RLC ziemlich viele gefälschte Lesbenshows, und ich bin kein Fan davon. 

Mein Beitrag hat sich mehr auf ihr abgeschlossenes Studium bezogen.😉

41 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

They may be "off contract" but they could still be on the payroll and get paid on a "per fuck" basis.  This is the new gig economy!

I wonder if RLC has made a recent change where they will provide compensation to "off contract" cast members.  Lord knows there have been a slew of comments here about how they do not do anything when they are not on contract.  

The matter of who is under contract and who is not but is still compensated, is complicated..  I am certainly not an expert in Spanish labor law,  but there are certainly grey areas when it comes to working conditions, vacation time, hours worked per week, holiday hours, overtime, etc. for RLC participants, whether under contract or not.  Plus, the skirting past tax liability.

In the United States, girls working in a similar situation as participants in RLC sued the employing business for not paying them overtime.  They were on cam more than 40 hours a week.  (Most did not sleep where they 'worked'.)

It seems to me that if the participants are considered to be independent contractors, there is much more flexibility about working hours and conditions, etc.  Ultimately, when Holly fucks like a rabbit, is RLC the only party who benefits economically?  I don't think so.  Especially in a business that incentivizes certain types of conduct during a participant's appearances.

1 hour ago, moules said:

The matter of who is under contract and who is not but is still compensated, is complicated..  I am certainly not an expert in Spanish labor law,  but there are certainly grey areas when it comes to working conditions, vacation time, hours worked per week, holiday hours, overtime, etc. for RLC participants, whether under contract or not.  Plus, the skirting past tax liability.

In the United States, girls working in a similar situation as participants in RLC sued the employing business for not paying them overtime.  They were on cam more than 40 hours a week.  (Most did not sleep where they 'worked'.)

It seems to me that if the participants are considered to be independent contractors, there is much more flexibility about working hours and conditions, etc.  Ultimately, when Holly fucks like a rabbit, is RLC the only party who benefits economically?  I don't think so.  Especially in a business that incentivizes certain types of conduct during a participant's appearances.

So your suggesting all these people have Spanish employment registration with a right to work Visa and RLC are filing in their tax returns?

6 hours ago, moules said:

4 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

So your suggesting all these people have Spanish employment registration with a right to work Visa and RLC are filing in their tax returns?

I want to reply to these comments 

Before getting into details of the Spanish work laws, we need to know that most of these girls enter the Schengen zone and Spain on visitor visas so they are not entitled to work and earn money. I don't know how this issue DIDN"T create any problem to RLC and the girls so far. This may explain the reason why the girls don't open the door to the police when they knock after receiving noise complaints from the neighbours

Some girls are exception such as Radislava who I believe she is either permanent resident or citizen of the EU.  Also, Holly, Tweety, Olivia & Co., and Karol who are studying and I think they have student visas but they still need work permission to work and earn money. 

I know they don't wake up every morning and go to work. Their work place is where they are staying and that is probably the reason none of these girls got in trouble so far. Except for few cases of overstaying the visas such as Irma and Leora's friend in Prague which would be a totally different case if the authorities found out that they were working too.

The situation of the girls in the Russian apartments was totally different because it was their country and they could work anywhere they wanted except the type of RLC's business was against the laws in Russia & Ukraine even there was no apartments in Ukraine. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I want to reply to these comments 

Before getting into details of the Spanish work laws, we need to know that most of these girls enter the Schengen zone and Spain on visitor visas so they are not entitled to work and earn money. I don't know how this issue DIDN"T create any problem to RLC and the girls so far. This may explain the reason why the girls don't open the door to the police when they knock after receiving noise complaints from the neighbours

Some girls are exception such as Radislava who I believe she is either permanent resident or citizen of the EU.  Also, Holly, Tweety, Olivia & Co., and Karol who are studying and I think they have student visas but they still need work permission to work and earn money. 

I know they don't wake up every morning and go to work. Their work place is where they are staying and that is probably the reason none of these girls got in trouble so far. Except for few cases of overstaying the visas such as Irma and Leora's friend in Prague which would be a totally different case if the authorities found out that they were working too.

The situation of the girls in the Russian apartments was totally different because it was their country and they could work anywhere they wanted except the type of RLC's business was against the laws in Russia & Ukraine even there was no apartments in Ukraine. 

They don't answer the door so that they don't get fines for the noise and also because of the cams. Remember that RLC had to delete the replay on B6 went the cops arrived because of Gina and Bruno fight. The cops knocked on the door of B1 when Olivia and group had a party and they asked for the passports and that wasn't a issue.