Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Love  something new or different. Close up cam 3 when she knows she's really an exhibitionist

Bro, I can tell you Kitty is def an exhibitionist. I do believe it is a requirement, LOL

Can we avoid the commentary for every seconds of action? It only serves to fill the post with repetitive things and in the long run it is tiring. Even the 3,000 requests for this or that with Leora are useless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I like no toys 

I like her when she uses the toy properly, not just rubbing her clit, with too much lube.

if she elects to use her fingers, it would be nice if she slipped in more than one. She definitely can

• Upvote 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Can we avoid the commentary for every seconds of action? It only serves to fill the post with repetitive things and in the long run it is tiring. Even the 3,000 requests for this or that with Leora are useless.

Geez, Brokki, we're just having a bit of fun

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Ok so when pulo does it, it is ok but me not?

• Like 1