Leora - Home Activities (2022) #51

29 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would hope that Eva is well, but she never was in the best of health in the last year that Leora was in Russia with one thing or another.

If her legs still work OK there is probably more opportunity to take her out to parks and other places to exercise her once she arrives in Prague. 

Love her or hate her, Eva, whichever way you view her was a character in her own right.

That's what most of the problem with the dog was, its weight.  It was so heavy it had to actually use all 4 legs just to jump.  It was quite obvious the dog never had any exercise other than humping pillows. I never once seen them take it out for daily walks or doing it's business. All they ever put was those napkins that look like diapers on the floor to have the dog do it's business. She'll also have make sure Eva does not bark excessively or the neighbors may do some complaining then she may have issues. 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what most of the problem with the dog was, its weight.  It was so heavy it had to actually use all 4 legs just to jump.  It was quite obvious the dog never had any exercise other than humping pillows. I never once seen them take it out for daily walks or doing it's business. All they ever put was those napkinns that look like diapers on the floor to have the dog do it's business. She'll also have make sure Eva does not bark excessively or the neighbors may do some complaining then she may have issues. 

I guess, they need to have a better plan for Eva. If this thing with Paul happens I imagine a lot of things need to change.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Dog Ramp GIF

Leora have to buy a ramp to Eva Move up  sofa and bed 

But it is not just this pulo. She knew we all got annoyed before when Eva would bark while Leora was trying to work. And quite honestly, Paul was a distraction as well.

Think about it. If they return where will she work. Because let's face it, when she flits around the apartment and gets us excited and then bates, how will she do it with two dogs running under her feet?

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, jugghead said:

But it is not just this pulo. She knew we all got annoyed before when Eva would bark while Leora was trying to work. And quite honestly, Paul was a distraction as well.

Think about it. If they return where will she work. Because let's face it, when she flits around the apartment and gets us excited and then bates, how will she do it with two dogs running under her feet?

Don't forget Eva is a lot older now and not a young puppy that barked.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Don't forget Eva is a lot older now and not a young puppy that barked.

True buddy but have you ever had an older dog flopping around? I have. And they get more frustrated when they have mobility issues, so the barking gets louder, they need psychological help.

Kind of like us. LOL

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Remember her in the previous apartments? Paul being present never inhibited her, if she wanted to play she would play.

I can remember her stroking herself while Paul had his back to her on the computer, it was quite exciting I thought, also bating in bed while he slept next to her, like forbidden fruit.

I don't envisage any real problems once they have settled in, I personally think we could all be pleasantly surprised.

I COULD OF COURSE BE TOTALLY WRONG !!!!😩 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3