Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

3 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

After a quick spot of googling, It suggests it either means or use to mean, she is a prostitute (good luck if you are going down that rabbit hole again,:) ) or that she identifies as a raging rug muncher. (good on her,,she likes tits and pussy,  (so do I, bloody hell maybe I'm a lesbian) 🙂

I googled too Z and saw the same thing. When I saw prostitute I thought fuck I’m not going to touch that.  What I saw tho was a red choker implies prostitute.  So we are safe.  I knew it has sexual connotations but wasn’t exactly sure what.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tle said:

If she hasn't yet, they're getting close....

was watching on my phone the last time she stayed so i dont know if I seen what I think I seen they were messing about in bed the morning after around 10am and Martina went in to her usual position on her front and rubbed one out and I know she definitely did that right in front of her

3 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

was watching on my phone the last time she stayed so i dont know if I seen what I think I seen they were messing about in bed the morning after around 10am and Martina went in to her usual position on her front and rubbed one out and I know she definitely did that right in front of her

Martina also grabbed her with both hands on the side of the head and planted one on her lips....

42 minutes ago, tle said:

She put her choker necklace on... I don't know if it has the same meaning there as it does here in the states....

For sure not the same meaning. It's not USA...😁 it is only a clothing...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I googled too Z and saw the same thing. When I saw prostitute I thought fuck I’m not going to touch that.  What I saw tho was a red choker implies prostitute.  So we are safe.  I knew it has sexual connotations but wasn’t exactly sure what.

I am so out of touch with stuff like that I may as well be on a different planet. :) 

13 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

OMG when I read these speculations, some here seem to have really a booring day or evening.😁

what speculations are talking about ive not seen anyone make a speculation on this post the only one on here that has a   "booring" I think you mean boring and im sorry to be the one that says this is yourself the way you worship the two of them is kinda unhealthy verging on stalking  you really should get out more get out and meet people maybe meet up with alberto might be good for both of you 😂

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

I still think she doing Candela  

I am starting to like this speculation.  Only reason we may not see it on cam is because of Candela’s shyness.  She is slowly becoming less shy tho.  And didn’t Candela have some issues, either abuse or issues of depression?  I have no idea how something like this would affect one’s desire to be on cam, but it certainly can’t help.  I wish Candela the best and hope whatever the two are doing … separate or apart … they are enjoying a beautiful evening in Barcelona.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1