Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

Alberto has stepped up his game. If the reports are true that he has a job, then it seems to have resulted in him investing more in his sex game as well. He put in work in the kitchen with Martina today. That is progress and I give him credit for that. However, even though he is moving beyond the ni ni designation, I don't believe that he has ever been invested in meeting Martina's needs. Again, she has to try to finish herself in the guest room and she looks like she really could use some help.

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Alberto has stepped up his game. If the reports are true that he has a job, then it seems to have resulted in him investing more in his sex game as well. He put in work in the kitchen with Martina today. That is progress and I give him credit for that. However, even though he is moving beyond the ni ni designation, I don't believe that he has ever been invested in meeting Martina's needs. Again, she has to try to finish herself in the guest room and she looks like she really could use some help.

To be fair. I don't think many of the men in RLC get their women off without at least a little help from the woman.... Most of the time they seem to finish without the woman reaching the big bang....

1 minute ago, tle said:

To be fair. I don't think many of the men in RLC get their women off without at least a little help from the woman.... Most of the time they seem to finish without the woman reaching the big bang....

But I agree.. Most of them do try harder than Alberto...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tle said:

But I agree.. Most of them do try harder than Alberto...

Don't forget that Alberto started a new job this week (quite strenuous), he bikes back and forth 1 hour each way, then went on another bike ride yesterday for most of the day, then wakes up this morning nad starts to cook a paella lunch.  In the meantime Marina is horny as hell.  So while he is cooking, she decides she wants to get fucked.  No problem, but while they are fucking Alberto has to decide whether he ruin their lunch or fuck Martina.  He does both and Marina appreciated it.  After Alberto was finished his orgasm, Martina goes off to the guest room and took 15 more minutes to finish her orgasm.  Her orgasm was so loud I am sure the neighbours heard.  And when she was finished she came back to Alberto and gave him a long afectionate kiss in appreciation of his fine work, both in fucking and in cooking.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Don't forget that Alberto started a new job this week (quite strenuous), he bikes back and forth 1 hour each way, then went on another bike ride yesterday for most of the day, then wakes up this morning nad starts to cook a paella lunch.  In the meantime Marina is horny as hell.  So while he is cooking, she decides she wants to get fucked.  No problem, but while they are fucking Alberto has to decide whether he ruin their lunch or fuck Martina.  He does both and Marina appreciated it.  After Alberto was finished his orgasm, Martina goes off to the guest room and took 15 more minutes to finish her orgasm.  Her orgasm was so loud I am sure the neighbours heard.  And when she was finished she came back to Alberto and gave him a long afectionate kiss in appreciation of his fine work, both in fucking and in cooking.

Alberto probably realizes he can't get her off on his own anyway.... and so does Martina... So this is they way they each get off...

• Upvote 1

Well when Martina came home I think she was sans panties. Maybe she went skinny dipping in the water. They may be in her backpack but when she went to the bathroom after arriving home and took her jeans off she had no panties on. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tle said:

Most of them do try harder than Alberto.

Agree with this but I will take it a step further ... it's not even about trying to make your partner orgasm (which is important) ... but just being together in an intimate fashion.  Again watch Eve and Mat sit in the tub tegether for hours.  We never see  this between  Martina and Alberto.   Not all women need this or want this; however, I can't imagine a woman rejecting this behavior without rejecting the man himself.

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

... he bikes back and forth 1 hour each way

Where did you learn of this?   This is a rather specific fact.

In the meantime Marina is horny as hell.  So while he is cooking, she decides she wants to get fucked.  No problem, but while they are fucking Alberto has to decide whether he ruin their lunch or fuck Martina. 

Poor Alberto.  So much to do and so little time to do it.  Decisions, decisions!

And when she was finished she came back to Alberto and gave him a long afectionate kiss in appreciation of his fine work, both in fucking and in cooking.

Yes Alberto is a true Saint.  

Sorry to rain on this Dave but I do really enjoy how you defend the both of them.  I admire and respect your dedication to this, even if I don't  subscribe to your POV.   I would suggest that perhaps the best evidence that Martina does not hook up on these all-nighters ... at least LAST NIGHT'S all-nighter ... is that she came home relatively early (6AM) and was horny all morning.  To me this is more believable in support of your positions than trying  to build up Alberto.  On the other hand, Martina has a high libido and has been known  to go hours and hours with Nelly before being satisfied.

Alberto is Alberto ... I know I may sound  like am an Alberto hater but I am not.  I only am sad that he does not seem to appreciate how truly special she is.  But he's a good guy and Martina could do way worse.  I still think their relationship is of an FWB nature but time will tell.   Take care and hope you are having a great weekend.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Noldus said:

Alberto still has pain in his leg

Yes, his legs still look pretty scarred. Hope he gets better soon. He has to be careful now. His boss will not be happy if hegets ill and can't work. Jobs are not easy to get in Spain and unemployment rate is high. Hope he recovers soon.. it's a hard work in summer.🤞

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Where did you learn of this?   This is a rather specific fact.

Poor Alberto.  So much to do and so little time to do it.  Decisions, decisions!

Yes Alberto is a true Saint.  

Sorry to rain on this Dave but I do really enjoy how you defend the both of them.  I admire and respect your dedication to this, even if I don't  subscribe to your POV.   I would suggest that perhaps the best evidence that Martina does not hook up on these all-nighters ... at least LAST NIGHT'S all-nighter ... is that she came home relatively early (6AM) and was horny all morning.  To me this is more believable in support of your positions than trying  to build up Alberto.  On the other hand, Martina has a high libido and has been known  to go hours and hours with Nelly before being satisfied.

Alberto is Alberto ... I know I may sound  like am an Alberto hater but I am not.  I only am sad that he does not seem to appreciate how truly special she is.  But he's a good guy and Martina could do way worse.  I still think their relationship is of an FWB nature but time will tell.   Take care and hope you are having a great weekend.

It's true that I defend them but I feel that they are most true to life.  It is easy to look like you can fuck a girl for hours but is it staged or is it real?  When Alberto falls short on his lovemaking everyone notices and bashes him. When he fucks her like a stud everyone ignores his performance.

I still do not understand the reference to FWB.   Martina has a lot of friends and she does like to party and dance.  That does not mean that she parties, dances and fucks her friends.  

She fucked with Nelly for hours, but that was at the beginning.  If it was 10 years later, it would probably be different.  

He has been very good for Martina and she knows it.  Sometimes I think he is too tolerant, but he knows Martina better than anyone and he knows she has to learn the good and the bad her way.  He is there to help her along and they will end up somewhere good together.

• Upvote 2