Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's best to just stay friends and go no further.  Nelly's relationship is fucked up enough and needs to get her life straightened out before it's too late.

Exactly what I mean, absolutely right. Fine to visit B7 as a normal friends, but nothing more. More will make both lifes much complicated...but they have to decide how the future will look like.

55 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Alberto has only been working for 2 days and Martina can already be seen in the B7 app.
The future looks bright for the RLC members, for Alberto it will be different times.

Sure things have already changed for Alberto normal if you have a job, hope in good way. I think she has already visited some of the B7 people in the past but off cameras.  So only thing which is new is that it can be seen now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

Creo que Martina todavía quiere ser amiga de Nelly y creo que está preocupada por la condición actual de Nelly... Si Nelly alguna vez pudiera aclarar sus cosas, es posible que vuelvan a ser amantes...

de momento , quedaron para el sabado , para ir a ver un espectaculo de unos amigos de martina , mallorquines , para los que no entiendan , habitantes nativos de la isla de mallorca . para los que no sepan es donde vive rafael nadal . si sigues sin saber , donde los guiris borrachos se tiran de los balcones en verano .

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, darkman said:

for now , they stayed for saturday , to go see a show by some friends of martina , mallorcans , for those who do not understand , native inhabitants of the island of mallorca . For those who don't know, this is where Rafael Nadal lives. if you still don't know, where drunk foreigners jump from balconies in summer.

Where did you get this information? It seems pretty specific. From a conversation you heard between Martina and someone else? This is not a criticism, I just would like to know the source of your info.

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Where did you get this information? It seems pretty specific. From a conversation you heard between Martina and someone else? This is not a criticism, I just would like to know the source of your info.

he's a darmman so good luck with that request lol

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

él es un darmman, así que buena suerte con esa solicitud jajaja

apartamento nelly , camara 4-5 sobre las 17,15 h , nelly y martina hablando . hoy

32 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

entonces entiendes el idioma?

hablaban en castellano , martina hizo mecion a nelly sobre aprender catalan , ya que sus amigos son de mallorca y alli se habla mallorquin que es un catalan un poco diferente pero se entiende perfecto , igual que el catalan que habla martina , no es el catalan que se habla en barcelona , cada region tiene sus peculiaridades . si lo entiendo si .

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, yelt said:

I really thought, with finals being over, she would have opted out for an all-nighter with the weekend group. Either way it will be good for her to get a release in B7 or later with friends.  Maybe if Alberto is off tomorrow, he will join her. 

Release? ..... she has been out partying with her friends every freakin weekend ..... not returning till the next day. She spends more time in bed than anyone I know. Oh boo-hoo, she applied herself and studied for a few hours per night .... recently. Studying .... that's just a normal part of school, no special points for doing the expected. It's not like she studied 24/7, living on coffee and red-bull, stressed to the max.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

57 minutes ago, darkman said:

They spoke in Spanish , Martina mentioned to Nelly about learning Catalan , since her friends are from Majorca and Majorcan is spoken there , which is a slightly different Catalan but she understands perfectly , just like the Catalan that Martina speaks , it is not the Catalan that It is spoken in Barcelona, each region has its peculiarities. yes i understand yes

ok thank you, it's good to know you understand what they are saying

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Oh boo-hoo, she applied herself and studied for a few hours per night .... recently. Studying .... that's just a normal part of school, no special points for doing the expected. It's not like she studied 24/7, living on coffee and red-bull, stressed to the max.  

Been thinking this for a long time, just not bothered to say it. I did 3 years of postgrad studies, what RLC residents do (those who bother to do anything) is a joke. The same goes for Nelly pulling out the violin and playing it for an hour a month. The exception I'd make was maybe for Annabelle who used to practice the violin quite diligently, albeit it topless or nude. Just to clarify, not complaining about her dress sense - I miss Anabelle.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1