Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

On 5/19/2022 at 5:05 PM, ddhm said:

I agree but I will always believe that if someone is completely satisfied with the offerings and sharing life with someone , the priority is to do things with this certain individual and not searching for friends willing to accompany her on traveling , visit other apartments , going out at nights , spend evenings sleeping in other places rather than sharing the bed with the person that you love the last 10 years . Careful , I am not saying that she shouldn’t be doing all these , hence , this is the definition of a healthy relationship , that is to be freedom and trust of anything that a couple does whenever away from one another ..But I try to count the times that Martina has done things together with Alberto apart from walking the dogs , maybe 1-2 per month an evening out together and that’s it ..

My personal definition of how I think healthy MY relationship is to share as many common things with my girlfriend , give her any freedom she likes to be with her friends , travel , get drunk , anything but in the end I know she comes home and sleep next to me … I would like also that she trusts me for same behaviors ..and for sure I would travel the world as much as possible with her , I would go to the movies , to a theatre , to a concert , to a weekend anywhere just for me and her and ask a friend to take care of the dogs , things like this .. I don’t know if Alberto has been sharing all these with Martina , obviously they are a happy couple and they have their own habits and routine so my preferences have nothing to do with their life .. but , they won’t always be young with the same energy like now and if they have few common interests now that they are still young , what will be keeping them interested and together when they are in their forties let’s say ? 

It is for sure an amazing relationship they have but I don’t know if it is for more in the future . I hope when decisions are made , they will be both out of the cameras world deciding this and having a real off cameras life with normal jobs , challenges and risks .

I read this epistle with my evening wine and I scratch my head.  I understand everything you said but I can’t tell where you stand on the fundamental question of whether Martina and Alberto have a committed relationship or whether this is a Friends With Benefits and they are just very compatible together.

I presume you believe if they are in some sort of committed relationship then Martina … and Alberto too … are quite naive thinking this is going to be like this forever.

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I am starting to like this speculation.  Only reason we may not see it on cam is because of Candela’s shyness.  She is slowly becoming less shy tho.  And didn’t Candela have some issues, either abuse or issues of depression?  I have no idea how something like this would affect one’s desire to be on cam, but it certainly can’t help.  I wish Candela the best and hope whatever the two are doing … separate or apart … they are enjoying a beautiful evening in Barcelona.

I'd say 99% on here is pure speculation from the same usually from the same people without looking at names you can tell who wrote it,  there actually only two on here that I pay any attention you Jen being one the other one likes a fantasy but actually like reading them lol

• Haha 1

Martine out:

For tonight, the only truth we have: Martina did an oil change for Alberto before she left.
So based on this fact, we know that Martina went to party again and exercise her right (based on her own thinking) to partner-swapping (Swinging). 

LOL 

P.S. Porto time for Girlsfun2...lot of fun for you Martina and for me....good nap for tomorrow Martina....you will have all day long to rest....LOL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

After a quick spot of googling, It suggests it either means or use to mean, she is a prostitute (good luck if you are going down that rabbit hole again,:) ) or that she identifies as a raging rug muncher. (good on her,,she likes tits and pussy,  (so do I, bloody hell maybe I'm a lesbian) 🙂

do you have a choker? lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

do you have a choker? lol

Martina has all the facilities:
* the 'special' haircut behind her head
* her choker necklace
* her libido
* and many FWB

Alberto should put the choker around his penis and see Martina's reaction LOL
Martina would say "Alberto, did you clean the choker because it was on someone else big penis last night but in reality.....the choker went on 3 big penis!" LOL

I put a choker necklace to write this comment LOL 
Well, now the choker is on my glass of port LOL 

Have fun !

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

what speculations are talking about ive not seen anyone make a speculation on this post the only one on here that has a   "booring" I think you mean boring and im sorry to be the one that says this is yourself the way you worship the two of them is kinda unhealthy verging on stalking  you really should get out more get out and meet people maybe meet up with alberto might be good for both of you 😂

Your post shows me that I've hit the nail. And thanks for the spelling correction, I'm always happy to learn something. Also had to read your post "I still think she's doing Candela" two times to understand it. Think it is very colloquial.....

I personally had a nice visit to the theater yesterday and afterwards delicious dinner in a restaurant with friends. So you don't have to worry about me. Think you should use your advice yourself might help you to get some more impressions of the real world😁 I can only recommend it to everyone here.

Wish everyone a nice, sunny and warm weekend with lots of activities besides RLC. Enjoy your own real life 🌞 👍.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

* her choker necklace
* her libido
* and many FWB

Martina would say "Alberto, did you clean the choker because it was on someone else big penis last night but in reality.....the choker went on 3 big penis!" LOL

Have fun !

Your post shows me that you have had many glasses of your porto ....Hope you don't have a headache today, would be a pity...😂

• Like 4

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

* her choker necklace
* her libido
* and many FWB

Have fun !

so you do have a choker lol, it's good to have options in one's life!