9 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

I wonder if there will be any drama with Holly messing with the new guys when they are messing with Karen and Oks?

Oh no, please no drama. We have so much drama with other things and tenants: drugs, alcohol, illness, crying etc. :confused:

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they all ended up in the same bed. 🙂 

In the tub and then in the bed in the masterroom when Luna isn't there for a few days? Maybe they invite Curly. Then the old wonderful life returns. 😋 Topcams, topcams, topcams. 😄 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t know how Holly got over on RLC, she seems like she doesn’t want to leave. It’s not like too many people were interested in her. Next person that tries to do like Holly would be Loriane. You need to charge these people or give them an ultimatum. It just doesn’t look good when people look at it and see what they're doing, making it look bad for RLC. You need to be more strict like you used to be, not just let everyone run amok. So what do you all think about that? Because I know you see it too.Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

37 minutes ago, bishop said:

I don’t know how Holly got over on RLC, she seems like she doesn’t want to leave. It’s not like too many people were interested in her. Next person that tries to do like Holly would be Loriane. You need to charge these people or give them an ultimatum. It just doesn’t look good when people look at it and see what they're doing, making it look bad for RLC. You need to be more strict like you used to be, not just let everyone run amok. So what do you all think about that? Because I know you see it too.Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

i agree one hundred percent

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bishop said:

I don't think you really understood the concept 😁

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...