Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

3 minutes ago, taxio said:

Well, yes, we are fine, if it is impossible for me to translate Russian; have to translate czech

Well she speaks german very good as well,  ukraine is ok, and english is not bad.  

paul speaks english very well , im not sure how good his czech is yet..  he will probably use a private tutor like leora  if he wants to get better. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Its good,  she was  nervous at the beginning , but once the person understood what she wanted , leora started to flow with her words much better.  

She was flowing with Mr White

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Bueno, ella también habla alemán muy bien, Ucrania está bien y el inglés no está mal.  

paul habla inglés muy bien, no estoy seguro de qué tan bueno es su checo todavía ... probablemente usará un tutor privado como leora si quiere mejorar. 

gracias, sabia que hablaba, varios idiomas, y la aplaudo por ello, pero... para mi ya es difícil entender el sentido de la traducción en ruso, supongo que igual de difícil será entenderlo en checo 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, taxio said:

thank you, I knew you spoke several languages, and I applaud you for it, but... for me it is already difficult to understand the meaning of the translation in Russian, I suppose it will be just as difficult to understand it in Czech 

I'm just glad she is not in poland , i've heard that is the hardest of the european languages .

i only can do a bit of czech ,   but the call was asking when it will be open , said something about maybe tomorrow then , and ended with thankyou very much , have a nice day.  ( not confident on that   😄). 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Just now, GAG-HER said:

Me alegro de que no esté en Polonia, he oído que es el más difícil de los idiomas europeos.

Solo puedo hablar un poco de checo, pero la llamada preguntaba cuándo estará abierto, dijo algo sobre quizás mañana entonces, y terminó con muchas gracias, que tenga un buen día. (No estoy seguro de eso    😄 ). 

gracias de nuevo, para mi, es suficiente, mucho mas de lo que yo llegaría a entender

5 hours ago, patou said:

Good evening 

I believe that tomorrow she has the results that Eva is not contagious to see her certificate to travel

Well that matches everything what was said last week, especially when she sighed on one call and said "You will have to get another appointment in 10 days time", which is where May 10th to 20th comes in which i told you about. Like i said before, he is ready, but it's all the bureaucracy that holds it all up, and if a vet says they need another look before issuing certificates, they have to wait and do as they're told. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

I'm just glad she is not in poland , i've heard that is the hardest of the european languages .

i only can do a bit of czech ,   but the call was asking when it will be open , said something about maybe tomorrow then , and ended with thankyou very much , have a nice day.  ( not confident on that   😄). 

Reminds me of this between Larry King and the great Norm MacDonald-

"English is the world's hardest language".

"Really? To me it's the easiest".

😆

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Reminds me of this between Larry King and the great Norm MacDonald-

"English is the world's hardest language".

"Really? To me it's the easiest".

😆

Glad you changed your background color I was getting confused were you me or was I you

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Curious, Gag-Her, how did you learn Russian? School, at home?  Just wondering.

I was in Europe and a Swiss gal communicated real time fluently with 5 different language speakers as fast as each could talk. She spoke 8 languages. I'm still impressed.

• Like 1

Said this before, but forget the computer table, that can sort itself out. If she wants to treat P, get him a properly decent Guitar instead of that old Yamaha he still has. 

This is what to get him. It will set her back £700, it's worth it though. Epiphone J200 (Forget an actual Gibson, unless she wants to fork out 2 grand)

Untitled.png

• Like 3