Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Something to think about over the weekend !

Leora enjoys her vibrators, and no doubt so do most of us, but I would ask the question, do you prefer a vibrator you can hear or do you prefer a silent on ?

I personally prefer to hear a vibrator giving it's pleasure, the silent ones like " Mr White " just look like a piece of white plastic stroking the vital area.

Give me noisy vibrators and loud orgasms every time.🙉😉

NOISY, no background sounds to enjoy her sounds, and NO lube, just natural juices

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I would love to learn the Welsh language now that is hard. Role on Sunday BBQ day as for the Welsh they cannot have one because there is no Q in their language or K, V, Z.

The Welsh language alphabet consists of 29 letters. This is the order that they will appear in a Welsh dictionary: a, b, c, ch, d, dd, e, f, ff, g, ng, h, i, j, l, ll, m, n, o, p, ph, r, rh, s, t, th, u, w, y.

cheers

Might I suggest waiting till you have a severe chest infection before trying any Welsh words, having a pound of phlegm in your throat will help a great deal. :) 

Another thing with `Welsh is that the Proper Welsh you hear on the tv is almost a foreign language to me. Welsh in North Wales is another bloody language. I learned English in school, although now after 30 plus years of not speaking it, I'm really rusty, although I understand everything if I travel back up to Mid Wales where I was from. 

Here is a 3 min clip of Welsh comedian Rhod Gilbert, talking about learning Welsh and about word mutations. Really funny, also educational about learning Welsh. Pob lwc i chi dysgu Cymraeg :) 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

The blue vibrator is not used much 

Sorry to say this Pulo,but she doesn´t have it anymore.Threw it in the bin a while ago when she was cleaning the  drawer beside her bed.Maybe wasn´t good enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

Sorry to say this Pulo,but she doesn´t have it anymore.Threw it in the bin a while ago when she was cleaning the  drawer beside her bed.Maybe wasn´t good enough.

The first thing on any self respecting woman's weekly shopping list should be BATTERIES! they make the world a lot more pleasurable. 

image.jpeg.50ab3440d1680c1a3dad5e74dae1abc8.jpeg

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Did not know 

Now there's only 

2 pink 

1 White 

1 Black

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Fucking hell bet that blue vibrator thought fuck this is a big fucking pussy

16 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Might I suggest waiting till you have a severe chest infection before trying any Welsh words, having a pound of phlegm in your throat will help a great deal. 🙂

Another thing with `Welsh is that the Proper Welsh you hear on the tv is almost a foreign language to me. Welsh in North Wales is another bloody language. I learned English in school, although now after 30 plus years of not speaking it, I'm really rusty, although I understand everything if I travel back up to Mid Wales where I was from. 

Here is a 3 min clip of Welsh comedian Rhod Gilbert, talking about learning Welsh and about word mutations. Really funny, also educational about learning Welsh. Pob lwc i chi dysgu Cymraeg 🙂

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The first thing on any self respecting woman's weekly shopping list should be BATTERIES! they make the world a lot more pleasurable. 

image.jpeg.50ab3440d1680c1a3dad5e74dae1abc8.jpeg

Surely, any self respecting woman would have one that plugs into the mains electricity. :) 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

That one I can say. :)  Fair play to that bloke he nailed it.

I think I'm right in saying that place name was thought up to bring tourists to the area. God knows why they thought that would work, if anyone came to nick the sign they would need a flatbed truck to take the sign away. :) 

It would be funny if it was thought up by a local sign maker who charge by the letter. Lol 

• Haha 3