B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Gina isn’t hiding ,she never did ..it took her 2 stays to have sex on cameras and more than a month or two if I remember correctly to give Bruno a blowjob 😂🤣..As soon as she started falling in love , she completely surrendered and did it all for our viewing ..Give me 10 real life genuine Ginas GOV and only one like Esmi GOV so as there’s a kind of balance .. I wish for the girls that they act like no cameras exist , Marlene does this for example .. But let’s see as we saw another Esmi for some days away from her sister’s influence and sharing ..

I think we are talking different subject, but ok. 🤣

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think we are talking different subject, but ok. 🤣

Praising Gina , maybe Esmi reads one day when she reaches the 1/10 of Gina 😁

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Avresti dovuto postare questo per 1,5 anni 2 giorni alla settimana di assenza di Leora e Malia che incontravano amici e fidanzati fuori dalla telecamera 😂 🤣 😂 🤣  1,5 anni quasi, 5 giorni di lavoro, 2 giorni liberi ufficiali ..e basta era tutto normale perché è la vita privata di altre persone davanti alle telecamere 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 Le sorelle stanno bene date le circostanze ma devono migliorare il loro atteggiamento davanti alle telecamere, questo è certo perché non c'è cosa peggiore che uno spettatore abbia il sentendo che "vivono solo in affitto gratis", e basta ..Esmi ha almeno fatto il suo primo evento pubblico in B2 qualche giorno fa ..

Did I miss something? what event are you talking about, I have the replay and I'm going to check but ................. I'm really getting old that I missed it?

19 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Did I miss something? what event are you talking about, I have the replay and I'm going to check but ................. I'm really getting old that I missed it?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

20 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Massage ( professional style , lasting nearly an hour , two hours in total ) to Kristy and Beatrice 🙂

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Massaggio (stile professionale, della durata di quasi un'ora, due ore in totale) a Kristy e Beatrice 🙂

Radislava had nothing to envy to Esmi and she always had her pussy in the foreground and as soon as the opportunity arose she had a good fuck with Cecilia. I was thinking of something else. I had seen all this and she seemed to me just a manipulator. My opinion on Esmi is always negative

Just now, poncherello said:

Radislava non aveva nulla da invidiare a Esmi e aveva sempre la figa in primo piano e appena se ne presentava l'occasione si faceva una bella scopata con Cecilia. Stavo pensando ad altro. Avevo visto tutto questo e lei mi sembrava solo una manipolatrice. La mia opinione su Esmi è sempre negativa

I find Zara more exciting with her toy even if it is not in the foreground but today's shower is the sign that it is opening

• Upvote 1