B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Esmi and Zabava are a bad image, they don't talk to each other, they ignore each other. They should be kicked out for lack of respect for them and for us. Their attitude is shameful and they should also explain where they are all the missing nights: this is not real life, this is hiding from reality

And they don't do jack shit on camera.😕

36 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Non in buoni termini intendevi? E sono un po' in disaccordo su quello che fanno, che dipende da loro. Per il resto, dovrebbero sistemare almeno la loro relazione familiare, perché alla fine sono sorelle.

Of course, they are sisters included in the RLC project for which they are thought to be present, proactive and respectful of RLC customers. I don't think their attitude is respectful.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Someone at sometime will have to be the grown up and sort things out.

They will be fine , just some normal sisters disagreement … maybe they don’t approve the outside adventures of one another 😏

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They will be fine , just some normal sisters disagreement … maybe they don’t approve the outside adventures of one another 😏

I don't think that is a normal disagreement unless they go to this extreme in my view. Either way at some point they will have to talk to each other.

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Of course, they are sisters included in the RLC project for which they are thought to be present, proactive and respectful of RLC customers. I don't think their attitude is respectful.

You should have been posting this for the 1,5 years 2 days per week absence  of Leora and Malia meeting friends and boyfriends off camera 😂🤣😂🤣  1,5 years nearly , 5 days at work , 2 official day offs ..and it was all normal because it is the private life of other people in front of cameras 😂🤣😂🤣 The sisters  are fine under the circumstances but they need to improve their on cameras attitude , that’s for sure as there’s no worse thing that a viewer gets the feeling that they only “ live rent free “, and that’s it ..Esmi at least made her first public event in B2 some days ago ..

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that is a normal disagreement unless they go to this extreme in my view. Either way at some point they will have to talk to each other.

They have a good relationship , sisters respect will prevail ..they are just now both stubborn , I expect from Esmi to be the adult here actually ..let’s see .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

If Esmi had a OnlyFans I would subscribe. I find her more beautiful than Gina.

Gina is another level but we have seen doing anything on camera and we don’t “ miss “ her to see things ..Esmi has done nothing , if she ever does and reaches even 1/10 of Gina’s levels , we can then speak about being more beautiful and so on .. Still Esmi is amazing , but she’s not Gina 😊

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Gina is another level but we have seen doing anything on camera and we don’t “ miss “ her to see things ..Esmi has done nothing , if she ever does and reaches even 1/10 of Gina’s levels , we can then speak about being more beautiful and so on .. Still Esmi is amazing , but she’s not Gina 😊

Gina 's photoshoots doesn't have nothing in special. I would rather see Esmi in her place and I say this even tho I'm a guy that prefer blondes.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Gina 's photoshoots doesn't have nothing in special. I would rather see Esmi in her place and I say this even tho I'm a guy that prefer blondes.

Gina isn’t hiding ,she never did ..it took her 2 stays to have sex on cameras and more than a month or two if I remember correctly to give Bruno a blowjob 😂🤣..As soon as she started falling in love , she completely surrendered and did it all for our viewing ..Give me 10 real life genuine Ginas GOV and only one like Esmi GOV so as there’s a kind of balance .. I wish for the girls that they act like no cameras exist , Marlene does this for example .. But let’s see as we saw another Esmi for some days away from her sister’s influence and sharing ..

• Like 1