B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

3 hours ago, poncherello said:

Radislava had nothing to envy to Esmi and she always had her pussy in the foreground and as soon as the opportunity arose she had a good fuck with Cecilia. I was thinking of something else. I had seen all this and she seemed to me just a manipulator. My opinion on Esmi is always negative

It’s ok , it’s your way watching RLC , I am personally tired of masturbations , especially being a cameras show when there are also girls who really try to relax being horny .. Radislava , as was publicly admitted , has been a Leora II , exhibitionist and doing things for cameras and top views .. I don’t say it is wrong , I also love shows but when they go from the softcore top cameras attraction to real deal and serious , things that Fiora , Harley , Eva , Matvei , Loraine for example have been doing the last weeks .. massages and touching and things like this , it is enough personally for me . But of course , I have a choice to watch and when things like this are happening , I can always watch anything else that interests me as a viewer . With more apartments now , the choices are at least more for anyone to choose .

• Like 1

We are officially in the era i believe that Esmi and Zabava / Kristy and Alana can’t share anymore bed times ..it is almost summer , it is warm , they are all many months with RLC , adventures have been happening , privacy is needed and they can’t have it .. And it seems that RLC isn’t going to proceed like with  Holly and Tweety 😡🤬😡🤬

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are officially in the era i believe that Esmi and Zabava / Kristy and Alana can’t share anymore bed times ..it is almost summer , it is warm , they are all many months with RLC , adventures have been happening , privacy is needed and they can’t have it .. And it seems that RLC isn’t going to proceed like with  Holly and Tweety 😡🤬😡🤬

Yep. I was thinking about it. If Esmi had to go to B2 she should be packing by now. Maybe tomorrow but I think that isn't going to happen.