B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fantastic Zara , after a week also or so the girls finally do more than hiding in their rooms or masturbating .. Thor not in the mood though to cast his spells ๐Ÿ˜ to anyone tonight .. would have liked very much knowing he is in touch with Holly ๐Ÿ˜‡

if he is in contact with Holly? He is, he is. Holly makes never things in vain. In fact you see how he behaves the last days. As if they were already a couple. You will see. We will see.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 1

You know that things arenโ€™t bored for Loraine and sheโ€™s thinking a lot when she touches her hair , like a mechanical reaction trying to pay attention to the person talking to her .. letโ€™s see .

Just now, Noodle said:

if he is in contact with Holly? He is, he is. Holly makes never things in vain. In fact you see how he behaves the last days. As if they were already a couple. You will see. We will see.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

I only see that he slowly approaches Zara ๐Ÿ˜

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Thor is so much in love for Holly that he is touching Zara's ass thinking about Holly.

Ups , posted faster ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I could care less about these girls lives beyond RLC. They are on a website to entertain us and that's it.

Yeh... pretty inconsiderate him dying like that when you were waiting for her to bate for you...๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ahh , it was good while lasted , Loraine back to her whispering , at least this time thereโ€™s music and company so she might be trusting ย some things to Samson ..ย 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

My bad. It was on Sunday 15th

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

I did see that and it was hardly a bate. Also it looks like she finished under the blanket. ๐Ÿ™„

• Like 1