B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the only problem i have with the PBP (play by play) is it makes for a lot of reading lol.

True.  But you "read as you go".  This is preferred to coming here and finding 30 pages of posts to read to get caught up.  For that reason I am often behind on many of the threads.  I focus on the Martina/Alberto and the villas.  Next tier for me is Masha and Eva/Mat.  The rest I hardly ever get to.

Need to get back to my day.  Before you know it, someone will tell us to get a room!  LOL

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

True.  But you "read as you go".  This is preferred to coming here and finding 30 pages of posts to read to get caught up.  For that reason I am often behind on many of the threads.  I focus on the Martina/Alberto and the villas.  Next tier for me is Masha and Eva/Mat.  The rest I hardly ever get to.

Need to get back to my day.  Before you know it, someone will tell us to get a room!  LOL

i only ever get caught up right before my bed time.  enjoy your day and to heck with the people that would tell us to get a room.  i have a saying and it goes like this;  fuck em if they can't take a joke!  catch you later.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

when i get time i will go back and read the comments little by little and i look forward to reading your comments so i can become familiar with you and somewhat understand how you post.  as for nora, i'm over her now and will only look at a few replays when i read something of interest.  so you and ddhm are related?  brother sister, man/wife? cousins?  who got who to join rlc?

so because of martina you are a nelly fan?  nelly is too wishy washy for me and she's always done a lot of drugs and thats something I don't like reading or seeing the affects of.  one day she will finally collapse and hopefully be able to function and if not, she did all on her own.

@JenniferMomand me are related only to who makes the longer  posts here 😂🤣😂🥲 But it is a pleasure to interact with Jennifer because she has the respect towards everyone and most of all , being a woman , she understands way more than anyone of us guys any move we see from a girl much much faster than we can do ..She also avoids certain topics for tenants that are indifferent to her when I would have loved to see her opinion there and see what the reactions on her would be ..But i believe and hope she speaks her mouth soon of what’s going to be seen either  sooner or later 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

LOL nein tut mir leid. Viele hier denken, dass @ddhm und ich verwandt sind, weil wir lange Beiträge schreiben. Ich habe versucht, einen Witz zu machen. DD versucht, mich dazu zu bringen, mehr Emojis zu verwenden, um Humor zu vermitteln, aber sie interessieren mich nicht.

Ja, Nelly hat viele Probleme. Sie ist mir egal. Alles, was ich sage, ist, dass sie in Martina verknallt ist, und ich verstehe das ziemlich instinktiv.

Wenn ich noch an Nelly denke, bevor sie u. Bogdan geheiratet haben. Es war immer wieder toll, die beiden u. auch ihre Besuche u. Feiern zu sehen. Ihre ersten Übungen mit einem Vibrator in ihrem Arsch, weil Bogdan sie gerne in den Arsch gefickt hat. Sie es aber nicht wollte oder auch noch nicht konnte 😄Ich weiß nicht, was der Auslöser ihrer Sauferei war? Aber leider ist alles, was mit an ihr gefallen hat, heute vorbei. Auch sie spielte mal gerne, wenn sie alleine war, mit ihrer Geige u. das auch noch Nackt. Ob gut, weiß ich nicht, war aber schön zu sehen.😉

• Like 1