B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

At this moment I want to make a consideration: Holly is back in two days and after two days she leaves again, most likely we will not see her again. Holly has run out of time for her and no longer has any enthusiasm for the RLC- project. Gina has been away for 9 months and I think she too will only see her as a guest. How about if I dare to think that Zara will be the new Holly (style, sympathy, body, smile) and Oks the new Gina (wild, unpredictable, stubborn and also pretty despite a few pounds less)

• Upvote 2

I did a reflection on Zara's behavior, at first I tough that she was shy to do it openly like Dana did. But now watching her more I think that she wants to do in a more classy way. 

They came here on a mission to do things, bate, dance, exercises and sunbathing. I don't remember Dana's stint on RLC and if she learned something with the others but in my view she brought her friend to the project with a plan in mind to get top cams.

I don't know if Zara dances as a job but she really have some good moves. She probably made dance classes wile in school this why I think that she prefers doing in a more classy way.