B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

7 hours ago, Noodle said:

I hope not.  I always liked her naturalness 🤔

I looked Holly's departure again on replay.  She was dressed as minimally as I described upthread.  She did not bring a backpack, only a medium-sized shoulder purse..  Half the yellow suitcase she filled with toiletries and some cosmetics   This is a girl who wore an oversized hoodie to B-7 one evening. 

She took about as many clothes as she would need for a few days visit to Cap d'Agde to build her tan before Bali.  Definitely didn't bring clothes for five days in Amsterdam.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

aI looked Holly's departure again on replay.  She was dressed as minimally as I described upthread.  She did not bring a backpack, only a medium shoulder bag.  Half the yellow suitcase she filled with toiletries and some cosmetics   This is a girl who wore an oversized hoodie to B-7 one evening.  She took about as many clothes as she would need for a few days visit to Cap d'Agde

Ah, you mean she visits Cap d'Adge? Also interesting. It may even be that they will have a party like exist Cap d'Adge in the Villas. 🤔

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Ah, you mean she visits Cap d'Adge? Also interesting. It may even be that they will have a party like exist Cap d'Adge in the Villas. 🤔

That would great for subscriptions.

• Haha 2