12 hours ago, Fagen said:

I think he managed to satisfy Holly though, both are exhausted.

I think so too but who knows?   It is said that women can fake orgasms and many are really really good at it.  Sadly there is no tell-tale sign like ejaculation that provides visible evidence.  Most men cannot tell if the woman is faking and their faces are 6 inches apart and he has his cock inside her.  And it doesn't help Thor given the fact that they are first-time lovers.  Maybe after a dozen hook-ups he may start to know if Holly is faking it or if it is real.  The wide variety of female orgasmic response leads to creating this fundamental question of life ... did she cum or not?  Some women can have a massive orgasm and they just smile and close their eyes.   Other women can have a tiny little tremor of an orgasm and their legs are flailing and spasming as if they are being electrocuted.   So Lord knows I'm not sure how we voyeurs can tell via an internet connection and a marginal camera angle! 

But bottom line, I think Holly really enjoyed herself and was satisfied.  I was worried after the first 2 minutes but Thor was up to the challenge.  Someone mentioned earlier that having a strong vibe for Thor might affect her Bali plans.  Today may give us a clue.  Their morning cuddle time in bed was nice to see.  But haven't watched much more than that today.

• Upvote 1