45 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

He isn't ugly. He's just too desperate. Karen was ready to risk it all yesterday. She went to his room in her underwear but Samson apparently didn't get the memo

I think he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer

• Like 1

If RLC is experimenting with single guys in the apartments because subscribers always complain about fake lesbian shows by girls who only love cocks, then the experiments is making some progress.  I think Masha is the only recent participant who lets her male partner of the moment fuck another girl.  Am I wrong about that?

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

it would have been exciting for marlene to have sex then, if he wasnt soo ugly

I think Marlene was ready but Karen ruined it by being in the bed... Karen at least owes Sampson a BJ for that....

Sorry to potentially disappoint those of you who are waiting for Samson to hook up with one of the girls - he's currently in bed jerking off on a video call with another guy 😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Sorry to potentially disappoint those of you who are waiting for Samson to hook up with one of the girls - he's currently in bed jerking off on a video call with another guy 😂

One does not necessarily exclude the other.

13 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

@nagachilli2 desperately looking for his credit card again...:biggrin:

• Haha 7

43 minutes ago, tle said:

I think Marlene was ready but Karen ruined it by being in the bed... Karen at least owes Sampson a BJ for that....

I'm not sure. Marlene seemed more interested in Thor. But Thor was more interested in Holly, and therefore Marlene backed out. Abit unfortunate though, because I would have loved to see him Marlene for a night. Holly is mostly just playing a long and boring game of teasing. That said, Holly did finally give in though, after more enough back and forth. What is interesting now is to see if it will change their relationship between them, and if it will happen more times.

• Upvote 1