Amilee (2022) Part #1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StnCld316 changed the title to Amilee (2022) Part #1
9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Nekohey has departed the VHTV project and Amilee has taken over as the new tenant.

There's an interesting backstory about Nekohey. He was in Russia and spoke very ill of Pootin and his regime. He was arrested and jailed for a few days before they let him go. There's a picture of him standing in front of some Russian military or police, IDK which, and he is discreetly giving them the finger. There are also texts from him from Telegram or Instagram or both talking about it.

Anyway, when he got out of jail, he hightailed over to Georgia, rented an apt, and is waiting for his managers to return from vacation on 7/1, so he can get authorized to get back on VHTV.

I have no idea if a word of this is true, but that's the story and there are texts and at least one pic to back it up.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

There's an interesting backstory about Nekohey. He was in Russia and spoke very ill of Pootin and his regime. He was arrested and jailed for a few days before they let him go. There's a picture of him standing in front of some Russian military or police, IDK which, and he is discreetly giving them the finger. There are also texts from him from Telegram or Instagram or both talking about it.

Anyway, when he got out of jail, he hightailed over to Georgia, rented an apt, and is waiting for his managers to return from vacation on 7/1, so he can get authorized to get back on VHTV.

I have no idea if a word of this is true, but that's the story and there are texts and at least one pic to back it up.

Just have to wait and see.   I criticize Justin Trudeau all the time and they don't lock me up for speaking out against his authoritarian rules.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1