B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

I think anyone Ukrainian  will be with open staying contract in Barcelona .. I would like to see Di departing and having Alexandra and Lucian going back in B5.

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, moules said:

Lorraine ist zurückgekehrt.

Ich freue mich sehr wie froh und glücklich und gelöst Loraine jetzt aussieht und mit den anderen interagiert wie kaum vorher. Meine Einschätzung hinsichtlich Loraine/Samson scheint also nicht zu stimmen. Das muß ich zugestehen. Ich hoffe daß es für die beiden so gut weiter geht und wir die nächste unvorhergesehene Liebesbeziehung sehen können. So ungeschickt wie wie Samson eingeschätzt wurde kann er also nicht gewesen sein.

29 minutes ago, moules said:

Lorraine ist zurückgekehrt.

Ich freue mich sehr wie froh und glücklich und gelöst Loraine jetzt aussieht und mit den anderen interagiert wie kaum vorher. Meine Einschätzung hinsichtlich Loraine/Samson scheint also nicht zu stimmen. Das muß ich zugestehen. Ich hoffe daß es für die beiden so gut weiter geht und wir die nächste unvorhergesehene Liebesbeziehung sehen können. So ungeschickt wie wie Samson eingeschätzt wurde kann er also nicht gewesen sein.

Is it just me or does anyone else see a very close resemblance between Holly and Karol in the face? Sometimes I have to look twice when I just see Karol's face to make sure it's not Holly.... It's very easy for me to tell them apart when I see their bodies.. I'm just talking about facial features....

10 minutes ago, tle said:

Is it just me or does anyone else see a very close resemblance between Holly and Karol in the face? Sometimes I have to look twice when I just see Karol's face to make sure it's not Holly.... It's very easy for me to tell them apart when I see their bodies.. I'm just talking about facial features....

Are you under influence of some substance ? 🤣

• Haha 4

In the group portrait, Kylie and Rus are seated next to each other.  Holly is not next to Thor, and Lorraine and Samson are separate.  So party is to celebrate K&R, not any announcements of engagements, weddings, pregnancies etc.  These round of farewell visits to the apartments  reinforces my belief that K&R are leaving Catalonia

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

In the group portrait, Kylie and Rus are seated next to each other.  Holly is not next to Thor, and Lorraine and Samson are separate.  So party is to celebrate K&R, not any announcements of engagements, weddings, pregnancies etc.  These round of farewell visits to the apartments  reinforces my belief that K&R are leaving Catalonia

Don't you notice yet that things are more simple than you imagine? 😅

• Upvote 3