Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Being alone in Prague had nothing to do with anything regarding anything - It was always the plan he would join her eventually. But Covid stopped it in its tracks. He has, yes, taken some persuasion but then again, not everyone wants to leave home just like that. But all that matters is it's now finally happening.

This time last year Paul started to learn Czech - Why the fuck would he do that??!! Yet some ignored it!!

Some stories told on here are as far away from the truth as humanly possible. There has been some real bullshit told, still is in fact. It can be hilarious how wrong they are.

I understand you interpret what they talk about. As you may know I contact someone formally from RLC. However, we do not really know what is actually happening.. All we can do is laugh a bit at the members that know jack shit, but as in any of these situations, we only know what they want us to know. After all, they know fully well they are being watched and recorded. The things I could tell you Kitty has told me would be funny as shit, but all things in perspective I think.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I've never had any use for Paul since the day he grabbed Leora by the throat and slammed her up against the fridge, yelling his head off at her. 

this scene was it was very fast 

Paul  was on the computer and Leora was standing 

was discussing something 

Paul didn't like it and went to the foot of the Leora And goes to the fridge and lifts Leora  

Leora crying 

Little time of everything was fine 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I understand you interpret what they talk about. As you may know I contact someone formally from RLC. However, we do not really know what is actually happening.. All we can do is laugh a bit at the members that know jack shit, but as in any of these situations, we only know what they want us to know. After all, they know fully well they are being watched and recorded. The things I could tell you Kitty has told me would be funny as shit, but all things in perspective I think.

As you wish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, pulo filipe said:

this scene was it was very fast 

Paul  was on the computer and Leora was standing 

was discussing something 

Paul didn't like it and went to the foot of the Leora And goes to the fridge and lifts Leora  

Leora crying 

Little time of everything was fine 

Maybe the 50th anniversary of it when they are pensioners can be brought up as well. 

FFS.

Out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1