Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Never thought you could  be à relative of James hunt

James Hunt...humm...reminds me of a joke

The wedding reception being in full swing, the drunken groom with his arm around the best man confided in him. "Buddy, with the exception of my new bride and my mother-in-law I've slept with every woman here.

The best man without thinking replied to the groom, "Just think between the two of us we've fucked them all."

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, scutus said:

What, you do not appreciate the camel toe, the white shorts provide. There are times the suggestive tease is actually more sexy, than total nudity. 

I think Leora is aware of that factor !😊

I concur with your remark regarding a "suggestive tease"

I would imagine you witnessed as I did one of the most erotic couple of hours Leora has ever produced, and she never completely undressed or bated, the whole session was full of expectation and sexual tension between her and the viewing audience.

It was in her first apartment late on a Sunday evening, she was wearing her sheer white/pink housecoat with a set of green panties that had side ties and matching bra.

She sat on the couch watching a game of football, and was gradually becoming more and more aroused as the game progressed.

First she untied the fastener on the housecoat, then repeatedly toyed with the side tie of her panties, and two or three times she became so sexually excited and flushed she had to get up and walk to the kitchen for a glass of water to cool down.

As mentioned, this went on for maybe a couple of hours, and during that time she never removed either the bra  or panties or housecoat, and never masturbated.( to my knowledge)

For some reason I was unable to see the end ( perhaps someone did and can tell me) but  what I witnessed was one of the sexiest nights I have ever seen her present.  😲

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Good Morning  

great sunday to all

22/05/2022 22/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Happy Rainbow GIF by Jeremy Christensen

• Like 3