B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

Conclusion ..

Β 

It is now perfectly clear that the sisters can’t co exist , Β it isn’t because they don’t love one another or having any issues but they are both under β€œ limited β€œ behavior subconsciously .

They might be afraid how one takes the actions of the other , Zabava is willing to be a more β€œ normal β€œ GOV by wanting to share on cameras while Esmi isn’t the right girl for this place ..Of course , like in real life , for us viewers , we want to see and β€œ taste β€œ the β€œ forbidden fruit β€œ , that is Esmi , the one who has showed so little and obviously brings the voyeur instinct at incredible levels ..Esmi looks like more potential than Zabava but Zabava seems to be the naughty one .. This coexistence will only cause more heat , both girls want their privacy , I can’t think that Zabava spending days in B4 was a coincidence , on the other hand , the only perhaps possibility for the sisters to have their own bed is and when eventually Karol contract expires or she moves on with her real life away of cameras and perhaps Esmi taking over Karol’s room as I think Zabava being the slight senior will remain in the master bedroom .

Β 

They will still share the same apartment but at least they can choose how they sleep , when they sleep and who knows , maybe finally have their hormones relaxed in public πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.. Still , both sisters and in general B1 always gathers lots of talks , the girls aren’t indifferent for the subscribers , look at Alana for example who is many months with RLC or Di or the almost non talks for Karen ( without of course her current sad personal problems ) .

Β 

If I could choose , i would love having Esmi and Zabava in different apartments and single rooms rather than watching Nana again who is always around and perhaps waiting to be called again ..But , ABOVE ALL , well , can we get back beautiful ARIANA ? πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

Β 

44 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Do you think it maybe that Zaba is the prudish one. Esmi seems a lot more relaxed changing etc zaba she has gone

I really don't know. Esmi is more comfortable doing dailyΒ  life in front of cams but Zaba is the only one that had sex.

Funny moment. Karol knock on the Marlene's door and find her naked there. Both star laughing. Soon after Esmi arrived and the three began a happy conversation. I don't know if it was about Marlene's piercing or tan, maybe both.Β Β 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Β 

Esmi πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€© More and more opening while the sisters are apart , first common bathtub shower … fantastic .. Esmi to be unleashed in summer ? Β πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ