B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

11 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What the hell was that, maybe it's just me but it looked as though a director said cut, and that was the end of the scene, everything about that looks so unnatural, but I'm sorry that it looked so phony to me

This is the same bullshit as with the massage shows featuring only straight girls. The problem is that RLC wants to stage something for the camera at prime time. This is also the reason why Leora dances around for hours in front of the camera without underware. It is a show and unfortunately has nothing to do with real life. Unfortunately, there are only a few residents who really take the project seriously.

• Like 1

let's see because before esmi got out of bed to clean up she was looking at her phone and she look shocked or bothered by what she saw then she was listening to something on her phone against her ear whatever it was she isn't happy 🤔🤷‍♂️

maybe someone called a meeting or something 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

let's see because before esmi got out of bed to clean up she was looking at her phone and she look shocked or bothered by what she saw then she was listening to something on her phone against her ear whatever it was she isn't happy 🤔🤷‍♂️

She put high heels.