B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

Just now, ddhm said:

The best is yet to come by the sisters .. get ready for surprises .. it was just a warm up of things coming .. 

you must know something because ain't shit going to happen 😂

Say whatever , since two weeks and some days , Thor and Samson with their endless energy of doing things , they have turned things upside down in Barcelona .. 

Thor fucks two women , one of then the master Holly , sisters in changing mood , Loraine smiling , Kristy … the list is endless ..

Whoever wants or prefers the same shit different day , this ain’t happening anymore.. be ready for an incredible unpredictable summer in Barcelona … and Lilith will provide too 😋😋

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mr. Optimism - True Capitalist Radio Wiki 😉

Optimism is sometimes a good thing. It is better than the enndless stream of posts complaining that the girls deliberately or otherwise do stuff off cam to screw viewers out of their money.

12 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Optimism is sometimes a good thing. It is better than the enndless stream of posts complaining that the girls deliberately or otherwise do stuff off cam to screw viewers out of their money.

I know...DD's me mate and I was just poking fun my friend...😁

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...DD's me mate and I was just poking fun my friend...😁

I know I was trying to. make this forum more upbeat.

Question I was out for dinner. Did Zaba and Esmi leave with Samson and Thor.

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

I know I was trying to. make this forum more upbeat.

Question I was out for dinner. Did Zaba and Esmi leave with Samson and Thor.

they all left today zabava, esmi , kristy, Thor and samson 

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the following post but .. 

Karol obviously leaves the apartment to give space and time to the sisters and they guys , show , top cams , whatever , it is irrelevant .. she comes back after some hours completely horny , she has a masturbation like few we have seen since being in B1 all these months and her orgasm is one of the most intensive I have personally seen by her , shaking and loud moans at her climax .. now , we know she has a boyfriend and it all seems happy , but , honestly , I rest my case with such “ strange things “ ( not stranger things streaming at Netflix now 😂🤣😂🤣 ) , how can it be that she doesn’t sleep over at his place , enjoy the night and she decides to come back and unless she’s an unstoppable horny machine after enjoying sex with her guy , she has this incredible and powerful orgasm , like wanting it extremely mad to finish .. I honestly rest my case with this relationship ..

Still , classy Karol no matter what 😋😋😋

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry for the following post but .. 

Karol obviously leaves the apartment to give space and time to the sisters and they guys , show , top cams , whatever , it is irrelevant .. she comes back after some hours completely horny , she has a masturbation like few we have seen since being in B1 all these months and her orgasm is one of the most intensive I have personally seen by her , shaking and loud moans at her climax .. now , we know she has a boyfriend and it all seems happy , but , honestly , I rest my case with such “ strange things “ ( not stranger things streaming at Netflix now 😂🤣😂🤣 ) , how can it be that she doesn’t sleep over at his place , enjoy the night and she decides to come back and unless she’s an unstoppable horny machine after enjoying sex with her guy , she has this incredible and powerful orgasm , like wanting it extremely mad to finish .. I honestly rest my case with this relationship ..

Still , classy Karol no matter what 😋😋😋

Or maybe he works at night

3 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Possible .. still , extremely horny coming back , many hours away and I believe spending time together .. anyway , maybe I have some thoughts at times that question this relationship while I shouldn’t 😬😑

13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I really doubt. He's trying to bring his, and his partners, company to Barcelona. Maybe they still in the part were they are prospecting clients.

Edited by thinga69