B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

as I was not there, I take things along the way!!! so i heard that thor, a guy who's been on rlc for barely 3 weeks, told zabava that he didn't want a girl like her at b4, since she wasn't a whore enough at his taste!!!! and instead of throwing this asshole away, and reminding him that instead of playing the big guys in the weight rooms, well hidden in barcelona fondling asses, other much less muscular Ukrainians had enough balls to go fight and risk their lives for their fucking country!!!! so instead of throwing away that fucker, she instead decides to turn into a whore to please cardboard thor, and throw a party with kristy, who never misses a chance to get touched by sissy matvei, or she ends up topless on the queutards, hoping that his coming to b4 will be more appreciated!!!!
is it way beyond?!!!
dear zabava, you should rather respect yourself, and when an asshole tells you that you're not hot enough to come to his place, instead of becoming hot to please him, the normal posture would be to send him to fuck its dead!!!! but nothing is really normal on rlc, the girls are not recruited in a normal environment!!!!😒

Helena Bonham Carter Reaction GIFSeason 5 What GIF by Friends

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

as I was not there, I take things along the way!!! so i heard that thor, a guy who's been on rlc for barely 3 weeks, told zabava that he didn't want a girl like her at b4, since she wasn't a whore enough at his taste!!!! and instead of throwing this asshole away, and reminding him that instead of playing the big guys in the weight rooms, well hidden in barcelona fondling asses, other much less muscular Ukrainians had enough balls to go fight and risk their lives for their fucking country!!!! so instead of throwing away that fucker, she instead decides to turn into a whore to please cardboard thor, and throw a party with kristy, who never misses a chance to get touched by sissy matvei, or she ends up topless on the queutards, hoping that his coming to b4 will be more appreciated!!!!
is it way beyond?!!!
dear zabava, you should rather respect yourself, and when an asshole tells you that you're not hot enough to come to his place, instead of becoming hot to please him, the normal posture would be to send him to fuck its dead!!!! but nothing is really normal on rlc, the girls are not recruited in a normal environment!!!!😒

Helena Bonham Carter Reaction GIFSeason 5 What GIF by Friends

When that happened?

Some women like to prove that the guy is wrong or being challenged. Zaba is still a young and maybe stupid women to fall in on of this tricks.

Those guys know how to treat women. Not in a romantic way but in a ONS way.

Remember guys. They are there just incite the women in the project since only Marlene brings guys home. So RLC had to hire guys to do this job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some women like to prove that the guy is wrong or being challenged. Zaba is still a young and maybe stupid women to fall in on of this tricks.

Those guys know how to treat women. Not in a romantic way but in a ONS way.

Remember guys. They are there just incite the women in the project since only Marlene brings guys home. So RLC had to hire guys to do this job.

they are offline with b4 so let's leave them in the wasteland😂

but not karol she came back and gave another bate show with a great angle 😏

karol, even if she masturbates in front of the cams, is a straight and balanced girl, who looks a lot like milena in her way of being. the kind of girl who has a line of conduct without turns, even plunged in the middle of stupor.
karol is a girl who knows how to share, but who also respects herself, so congratulations to her👍