Their Music

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That dude on piano right now is fucking awesome.

Lol, when i first logged in to see if the party was still going, Efim had this look on his face like "Why are you all still here?"  I guess the party is going to last the night - wonder if any of the guests are going to sleep over?

That dude on piano right now is fucking awesome.

I agree.  He really plays very well.

The chubby metrosexual in the green shirt, however, wearing the phony (knock-off) Breguet 3998 on his wrist, is extremely annoying.  The guy at the piano plays really nicely.  But he plays a solo act, thank you very much.  Green striped shirt is mugging and panning to the others in the room the fact that the music is melodramatic.  Nobody pays attention; nobody cares.  He keeps doing it and “helping” with the piano playing.  Get out the wood chipper for that asshat, I say.  But that's just because I'm in a good mood.  What?

He's bored.  He's waiting for green shirt to shut up.  The guy next to him who saw one too many Kieth Carradine movies (and ate all the buttered popcorn).

Yikes, he crossed a line eating all of Efim's popcorn!

Its looks like these folks are spending the night.  I doubt anything will happen though - there are four of them and they seem kinda drunk. 

I wonder if Diana and Efim let them know about the cameras...

He's bored.  He's waiting for green shirt to shut up.  The guy next to him who saw one too many Kieth Carradine movies (and ate all the buttered popcorn).

Yikes, he crossed a line eating all of Efim's popcorn!

Its looks like these folks are spending the night.  I doubt anything will happen though - there are four of them and they seem kinda drunk. 

I wonder if Diana and Efim let them know about the cameras...

Probably, the girls are a little shy about them

The guy in the green and blue is definitely trying to get with the girl in the blue pants.  If anything does happen with the guests, my money is on them.

I agree, they are the best bet. However, there are two other people there which means if they all spend the night all four of them will have to share the couch, which means nothing is going to happen. I'm really not expecting anything sexual to happen with the guests. It is possible for them to do stuff in the bathroom I guess but it's not very likely.

Can anyone tell if the other girl is the same girl that stripped in front of Efim when Diana was gone?