Their Music

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can sing Plastic Bertrand's 'Ca Plane Pour Moi' but I haven't got a clue what the fuck I am singing about!!!

Damn, but this song reminds me of the Beach Boys. Plastic Bertrand is definitely into connection and musical evolution. I rather like it. Maybe we can get Diana to sing it for us.  :-*

Here's the translation, in both French & English, but it still reminds me of the Beach Boys.

What a great song. I defy anyone to listen to that and not feel better than they did before listening!

Of course when I said I could sing it I meant only the chorus!!!!!

It is defo a feel good song like all the Beach Boys records.

I am loving the Diana/Efim house. I love their energy and the huge group of friends they have.

What a great song. I defy anyone to listen to that and not feel better than they did before listening! . . .

I am loving the Diana/Efim house. I love their energy and the huge group of friends they have.

Full agreement here.

The only sad part about this song is that we will never see Nora choreograph and dance to this song in the dance room.  :'(

Plus on avance dans la nuit, plus c'est nul à chier... Les mecs chantent comme des casseroles et jouent faux...

The more we advance in the night, the more it sucks shit ... Guys sing like pots and play fake ... :-[

• 2 weeks later...

This is not the first time he hears "zaz", a French artist I like, but it's amazing for the french that I am aware of a couple Russian "zaz", which is a a little artist "on, to jazz / swing Paris. I think the low-cons of his songs, likes to EFIM ...