Their Music

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-400 now. You're welcome.

There's no easy quick fix you can buy from the TV that will provide you with instant decent karma.

Karma must be earned through hard work and sweat.

-1 for you in appreciation for your generosity, but I'm gonna have to get back on topic before I get booted outta here by Admin...

And speaking of off-topic and getting banned from CC and TV commercials, I leave you all with this important message, because the product described can play music, and has hole in it which makes it easy to mount.  :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1daxr_rca-victor-records_news

... But I don't ever recall this bilge from some queasy, politically correct asshole about "Three blind mice", being turned into three kind mice!  What I remember was some farmers wife cutting their tails off with a carving knife, that's what I remember. 

I just don't think that anyone should ever tamper with such classics. 

I agree with you 100%. Kinda scary that this travesty of Political Correctness and NewSpeak started before we were born.

The bullshit is now amplified at higher magnification. I do own a wire-recorder -- no commie stuff on that machine, but this subject is now proper for Old Dudes. Still, I covet the honesty of Efim's double bass. That machine cannot lie. Properly stroked (if you are in the room and not listening on cheap web-cam microphones), the fullness of the tone is immaculate.

And, when I was a kid, the phrase was not "catch a tiger by the toe."

She does have a nice singing voice, even though I know she's simply practicing, and even though I can only hear it through the mangling of a web cam microphone and the low-fidelity of the Internet.

Her English pronunciation is amazingly excellent. Perhaps she was trained by the FSB to be a sex-kitten agent.  :o

I find Diana very hard to dislike...

loud music in the middle of night, no neighbours ?  ???

They shot themselves about a month ago.  Don't you remember the ruckus?

I think they had a movie playing loudly, or perhaps it was just the mandatory FSB range practice.  ;D

She does have a nice singing voice, even though I know she's simply practicing, and even though I can only hear it through the mangling of a web cam microphone and the low-fidelity of the Internet.

Her English pronunciation is amazingly excellent. Perhaps she was trained by the FSB to be a sex-kitten agent.  :o

I find Diana very hard to dislike...

Yeah, She's a sweet kid.  And by virtue of her being there she has kept Efim from becoming a serial rapist.

Yeah, She's a sweet kid.  And by virtue of her being there she has kept Efim from becoming a serial rapist.

If she couldn't keep Efim in line, I'll bet the girl in the red dress could. And would.

Russian women only appear to be un-liberated from their men, and the men often come off as dominant. That's illusion. Men and women don't operate that way. Leora and Diana know how to control their men with their unfathomable female charms. (The Latin girls do that do, but spend all their time screaming and being more violent-- ie, Marcello is a sad puppy these days.)

Most of us Nora lovers saw a difference with N&L, and Maya & Stepen, too. They were not at war with one another. They were on the same team. They had gone through that turbulent, experimental period of their lives. They had matured.

OK, Squirrel will now shut the fuck up. Going to find some pecans. Maybe be back in a few weeks unless Leora adopts me...maybe not & maybe not on both accounts...have a blast, kids...