B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think the jacuzzi is not one of the common areas in B4.  We can know that from when Megan was staying in the penthouse for many months during the pandemic. She basically didn't let anyone use the jacuzzi except Holly because they were good friends and few times Ariana when she visited them in B4

Also, we can know that from when Radi & Cecilia used the jacuzzi while Holly & Tweety would be away from B4 and Holly wasn't happy about it. I guess we will have to wait and see if anyone can use the jacuzzi without asking Amira for permission first. I know that she is a territorial person who doesn't like to share things with other people such as bed, bathroom, .etc.    

I want to add except when Amira & Amalia were assigned by RLC to share the master bedroom in B2.

Zaba is really a disappointment. At parties she can give us some good dance moves but that's it. The rest of it is just her on her phone. Even D&Z managed to forget about their phones for a long time.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba is really a disappointment. At parties she can give us some good dance moves but that's it. The rest of it is just her on her phone. Even D&Z managed to forget about their phones for a long time.  

Or she will do something if she is pulled by other tenants. Yesterday she just revived because they screamed for her and pulled her out of the room.