B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

To those who talk about Amira's looks, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE !!

It's the inner beauty that makes a person a real beauty,  Amira is all woman compared to some flat chested girls or faked boobied that come to B4

You are right but since we can't understand what they say we judge them by their looks. And it's ok because they would also judge us by our looks.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

To those who talk about Amira's looks, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE !!

It's the inner beauty that makes a person a real beauty,  Amira is all woman compared to some flat chested girls or faked boobied that come to B4

No. You wouldn't like to see my face.... That's why I'm not a participate on a voyeur site where I get paid for people to look at me...

• Haha 3

If Holly didn't go to Amsterdam but only to somewhere else in Barcelona why leave the house so early in the morning and come back late at night?  It would have made no difference to anyone, the girls in B4 weren't going to check up on flight times.

Besides, there are 9 flights to Amsterdam tomorrow (Wednesday so the same most days) she could have quoted any one of those if a flight time was needed, no idea where she went but to stay in Barcelona and play out that charade, I don't believe it for a minute.

From memory she packed the pink jacket after her fashion parade to Loraine, Thor and Samson the night / morning before she left.

Finally, I live in the UK, pretty much similar weather to Holland at this time of year, I've not worn a winter coat since March.

• Upvote 1

Today, Nelly & Bogdan pass Irma in COV / GOV
and Holly pass the twins.
Karol and Amira continues the climb
And maybe we got one one the list in again soon.,,

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5.B6-B7 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Gina 695
Loraine 631
Irma 583
Nelly (&Bogdan) 583