B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

1 minute ago, moules said:

She bought new clothes today.  She is packing some of these in the yellow suitcase, and some others she is putting in a very large storage bag under the bed.  It appears she is packing both the blue and yellow suitcases for her vacation, and leaving other clothes in her room.  Some of these clothes may be Tweety's clothes. 

I believe she said about leaving the project to Luna, and she also told Luna she was taking a vacation trip to Amsterdam.  She never went to Amsterdam.  And I believe her statement to Luna about leaving was more conditional, that is, she would return to RLC if they will have me back, or something like that.  I discount many of the statements made to Luna in English.

And as she and Thor are now lovers, Holly becomes more essential than ever for the project.  Unless Thor finds another lover while she is away, than RLC could easily have two guys chasing skirts and not succeeding.   

Don't worry, he will !  He is a chaser !! 

• Haha 1

Watching Holly now, she is showing lingerie to Thor.  Should I take this or not?  Most of the lingerie is tossed back into the wardrobe.

And when she and Thor visited E&M today in the late afternoon, there was zero indication she was leaving the project tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, moules said:

She bought new clothes today.  She is packing some of these in the yellow suitcase, and some others she is putting in a very large storage bag under the bed.  It appears she is packing both the blue and yellow suitcases for her vacation, and leaving other clothes in her room.  Some of these clothes may be Tweety's clothes. 

I believe she said about leaving the project to Luna, and she also told Luna she was taking a vacation trip to Amsterdam.  She never went to Amsterdam.  And I believe her statement to Luna about leaving was more conditional, that is, she would return to RLC if they will have me back, or something like that.  I discount many of the statements made to Luna in English.

And as she and Thor are now lovers, Holly becomes more essential than ever for the project.  Unless Thor finds another lover while she is away, than RLC could easily have two guys chasing skirts and not succeeding.   

how do you no she never went to amsterdam

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Sorry I don't sub now, otherwise I'd be following Luna's chat in English closely...

10 minutes ago, mikey01 said:

how do you no she never went to amsterdam

Because she didn't pack clothes for Amsterdam weather, and she left wearing a long black jacket, and returned wearing a long pink jacket.

In another thread I explained all the things she needed to do before flying to Bali.

Briefly,

1.) if her Ukrainian passport was about to expire, she needed to obtain a renewal of the passport.  Ukraine has run out of regular passports, so they are issuing a paper renewal to be be used with the expiring or expired passport.

2.) She needed to have her passport stamped by Spain with a new visa entry allowing her back into Spain.  Her status has changed because of the invasion of Ukraine.

3.) She needs a visa for Indonesia.  She will have to present her round-trip airplane tickets, and a passport that is not expiring soon.

4.) She needs to buy her tickets at the Turkish Airlines ticket office so she can show the tickets to the Indonesian consulate for her visa.

5.) She may need a COVID vaccination, or a booster, or a negative test.

All this takes time, so she did not go to Amsterdam.  Instead she spent the five days in Barcelona running between different government offices and ticket offices.