B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

18 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

And what happened to her pregnacy! A loooooong discussion about her growing belly ☺️

Her belly grows every time she's on vacation... I think she just eats better than when she's at home...

1 hour ago, moules said:

She bought new clothes today.  She is packing some of these in the yellow suitcase, and some others she is putting in a very large storage bag under the bed.  It appears she is packing both the blue and yellow suitcases for her vacation, and leaving other clothes in her room.  Some of these clothes may be Tweety's clothes. 

I believe she said about leaving the project to Luna, and she also told Luna she was taking a vacation trip to Amsterdam.  She never went to Amsterdam.  And I believe her statement to Luna about leaving was more conditional, that is, she would return to RLC if they will have me back, or something like that.  I discount many of the statements made to Luna in English.

And as she and Thor are now lovers, Holly becomes more essential than ever for the project.  Unless Thor finds another lover while she is away, than RLC could easily have two guys chasing skirts and not succeeding.   

I am not sure where Holly went to last week but I agree with you that many things the girls say on cameras especially in English is not what is really happening because the girls know that majority of people watching RLC know English.

Also some of what they say in Russian or Ukrainian is not what actually happening because the girls know that some people watching RLC know the language and can translate it on CC. I think some of RLC girls read regularly the comments on CC. 

The example that comes to my mind is Nana. I believe that some things that she said on cameras are not the truth.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am not sure where Holly went to last week but I agree with you that many things the girls say on cameras especially in English is not what is really happening because the girls know that majority of people watching RLC know English.

Also some of what they say in Russian or Ukrainian is not what actually happening because the girls know that some people watching RLC know the language and can translate it on CC. I think some of RLC girls read regularly the comments on CC. 

The example that comes to my mind is Nana. I believe that some things that she said on cameras are not the truth.  

Some were proven to be lies.

Two flights to Istanbul tomorrow morning.  One at 8:10 and the second at 11:45.   The Turkish airline flight to Bali, non-stop, leaves Istanbul at 02:10 AM on Thursday.

The new occupant of Holly's room is moving in.  Holly will sleep in B-7.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Two flights to Istanbul tomorrow morning.  One at 8:10 and the second at 11:45. 

The new occupant of Holly's room is moving in.  Holly will sleep in B-7.

When? The Cleaning Lady didn't even changed the sheets.

12 hours ago, omedo said:

The jacuzzi is a common area, anyone can use it...

I think the jacuzzi is not one of the common areas in B4.  We can know that from when Megan was staying in the penthouse for many months during the pandemic. She basically didn't let anyone use the jacuzzi except Holly because they were good friends and few times Ariana when she visited them in B4

Also, we can know that from when Radi & Cecilia used the jacuzzi while Holly & Tweety would be away from B4 and Holly wasn't happy about it. I guess we will have to wait and see if anyone can use the jacuzzi without asking Amira for permission first. I know that she is a territorial person who doesn't like to share things with other people such as bed, bathroom, .etc.